TCG... but this time with other backgrounds...

[Sometimes it feels like talking with yourself. But here we go, translation first, my answer next]

Jacob Hudson said:
@ criticalmass:

many thanks for the translation! Big Thanks!

____

Yes, I do know the WC CCG, but I wasn't really overwhelmed by it. They could have done a lot more in the graphics department, and for playing I really can't say much since I never really had the opportunity to play and therefore didn't get much of an impression of the game mechanics.

I have played a lot of STAR TREK CCG from desipher.com, and that's where my rather limited knowledge of English comes from. I can read it quite good, but forming sentences... -> hell ^^

I have the necessary tools and knowledge for card design (for example Photoshop CS 8.0) to produce the same quiality of cards than many of the big name games on this small planet named Earth.

Printing can be done by any decent printer, and if there's a demand I can see no reason why not to have a professional printshop print and cut a whole batch.

The card designs I've posted are just 1/4 of the original resolution of the original psd files. The size is that of a normal playing card, but the resolution would be 300px per Inch. Up- or downscaling can be done easily with a couple of clicks - excluding most of the pictures that I've *cough* put to creative use. *g*

I hope that helped to clear things up a bit.

Best regards

Jacob Hudson

Okay, Hudson, thanks for the details - I was just wondering if we'd acidentally reinvent the wheel (twice).

[Okay Hudson, hatte mich nur gewundert ob wir nicht versehentlich das Rad neu erfinden (und gleich zweimal)]

Als Dankeschön für deine Übersetzungen Jon :D

critical_mass.jpg

Ich hoffe, ich habe das alles Richtig übersetzt *g* wenn nicht, kritik und natürlich Verbesserungsvorschläge :D

Hudson?

I hope the next card shows us the commander of a small and hidden CIS - Base...

Deacan

PS: german - wir müssen mal dringend (!) ein paar Fotos machen, gelle?

*uff*

Well, the request for some shipmodells or drawings simply has pass by - we found a way to erease this problem.

It will be hell of work and take lots of time, since we are forced to play the P II Game onces again on our hunt...

But the way is done. And the results will come soon.

Deacan

So, my head is clear, my room shows nearly 30 *C, and now I log out and start Win98 for the imagehunting...

yeah baby yeah.

Deacan

PS: Hudson? It starts now!

Hudson,

You could make a crazy MANIAC (like me!) chasing Deacan's Duress. . . :)

The Maniac

maniac89 said:
Hudson,

You could make a crazy MANIAC (like me!) chasing Deacan's Duress. . . :)

The Maniac

...what kind of ship? Just asking because we need to go hunting inside the game for the specific vessel...

And: be careful with your Wishes. :rolleyes: :D

Deacan

Some ideas:

- you can play as privateer, CIS - pilot or pirat
- there are 18 ships for the privateer part, each come in 3 versions
-you can also fly one out of 7 freighters, if you like
- the CLAN is not awaiable, they are just as enemies inside - only Lev Arris or other Clanmember can call them for help
-we try to put as much material we can of the game inside this

Back