Tarsus Cockpit WIP

Howard Day

Random art guy.
Here she is! I'm in the lighting stage right now, I've gotta get it looking good at this stage before I move on to the texturing stage. Enjoy, and suggestions are welcome!

Attachments

• tcwip01.jpg
    tcwip01.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 369
  • tcwip02.jpg
    tcwip02.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 359
The windows seem a little too narrow (even for the Tarsus) though. Regardless, it looks great, can't wait to see it textured.

Still more detail.. and some fixed lights.

Attachments

• tcwip03.jpg
    tcwip03.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 269
  • tcwip04.jpg
    tcwip04.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 275
Well I can only comment based off of memory and the one source picture you have attached here...but don't you have a few too many screens in that cockpit?

one vdu, the sensor display, shield/armor display, the energy display, jump fuel, and auto light. it all matches up, speed displays too.

Very Nice. I would imagine the Tarsus to look a little cleaner in the 2650's but thats me being odd. Still though it kicks ass

the side windows seem to be missing as a ledge that seems to go round? it might just be my eyes tho

I am impressed...that looks realy close to the original.
When I think how long it takes me to get even the Hellcat cockpit into the right shape.

It's already been said , but I think "freshening" up the image
would be fine . We're talking about a new ship on the market
in WIP . Opposed to a tired and hard used ship in Privateer .

BTW Love the project idea . It expands and gives a "new look"
to the concepts of a space tramp freighter living hand to mouth
that enthralled me in Privateer.

So, I've begun texturing, and I like the basic direction it's heading. I think I'm going to have some fun trying to balance the dirty/clean parts in the texture. I want to make it look used - just not old. Oh, and the wierdness on the lower control panels is just me not having gotten to texturing those panels yet. Anyhow, hope you guys like...

Attachments

• tcwip06.jpg
    tcwip06.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 315
  • tcwip07.jpg
    tcwip07.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 351
Oh, and I just noticed I screwed upon the panel behind the side windows. My bad - it'll be fixed in the next update.

Back