Tarsus Cockpit WIP

Howard Day

Random art guy.
Here she is! I'm in the lighting stage right now, I've gotta get it looking good at this stage before I move on to the texturing stage. Enjoy, and suggestions are welcome!

Attachments

• tcwip01.jpg
    tcwip01.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 305
  • tcwip02.jpg
    tcwip02.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 297

Fatcat

Swabbie
Banned
The windows seem a little too narrow (even for the Tarsus) though. Regardless, it looks great, can't wait to see it textured.

Howard Day

Random art guy.
Still more detail.. and some fixed lights.

Attachments

• tcwip03.jpg
    tcwip03.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 210
  • tcwip04.jpg
    tcwip04.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 211

Maj.Striker

Swabbie
Banned
Well I can only comment based off of memory and the one source picture you have attached here...but don't you have a few too many screens in that cockpit?

BradMick

Vice Admiral
one vdu, the sensor display, shield/armor display, the energy display, jump fuel, and auto light. it all matches up, speed displays too.

powell99

Aviation Junkie
Very Nice. I would imagine the Tarsus to look a little cleaner in the 2650's but thats me being odd. Still though it kicks ass

dazza

Spaceman
the side windows seem to be missing as a ledge that seems to go round? it might just be my eyes tho

gevatter Lars

Vice Admiral
I am impressed...that looks realy close to the original.
When I think how long it takes me to get even the Hellcat cockpit into the right shape.

Cargoman

Spaceman
It's already been said , but I think "freshening" up the image
would be fine . We're talking about a new ship on the market
in WIP . Opposed to a tired and hard used ship in Privateer .

BTW Love the project idea . It expands and gives a "new look"
to the concepts of a space tramp freighter living hand to mouth
that enthralled me in Privateer.

Howard Day

Random art guy.
So, I've begun texturing, and I like the basic direction it's heading. I think I'm going to have some fun trying to balance the dirty/clean parts in the texture. I want to make it look used - just not old. Oh, and the wierdness on the lower control panels is just me not having gotten to texturing those panels yet. Anyhow, hope you guys like...

Attachments

• tcwip06.jpg
    tcwip06.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 256
  • tcwip07.jpg
    tcwip07.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 293

Howard Day

Random art guy.
Oh, and I just noticed I screwed upon the panel behind the side windows. My bad - it'll be fixed in the next update.