Tarawa **spoilers**

Kuhuna

Rear Admiral
**spoilers**

I'm playing through the Ep 5 losing path, and I just arrived at the Tarawa. Very cool. Tried to fly through the ship from the front and bounced off an invisible wall at the aft end of the hanger. Tried again from the rear and found the same thing. Is this supposed to be the aft bulkhead described in the novel, or something else?

Awesome mission, especially getting to see the Tarawa. First to Kilrah was a nice touch.

Sorry about the tag at the top, I can't figure out how to black out the text.

Tried to fly through the ship from the front and bounced off an invisible wall at the aft end of the hanger. Tried again from the rear and found the same thing. Is this supposed to be the aft bulkhead described in the novel, or something else?
This is because of the way we built the ship with the WCP components: the hangar (landing component at the rear) was always a closed box in WCP/SO.
For that you can use the
(example)
tag.

**spoilers**

use (SPOILER) blacked out text (/SPOILER) tags replacing ()'s with []'s

or hit qoute on my post to see how it looks in editor

I think he deserves an Oscar at least. Maybe two.

So you can't fly through any ship you have to land on, but any other ship, i.e. anything in the sim, you can.

I think he deserves an Oscar at least. Maybe two.

So you can't fly through any ship you have to land on, but any other ship, i.e. anything in the sim, you can.

You can fly through Verdun in ep3 winning path for sure, but your wingmen tend to explode while you try it

You can fly through Verdun in ep3 winning path for sure, but your wingmen tend to explode while you try it

yeah, and throwing on the afterburners right before entering the flight deck REALLY does a number on them; learned that one the hard way.

I actually managed to get through the Concordia... though my ship got F'ed up trying to fly out the port side hanger door.

Back