Taking damage

Alright, this is the third thread I've been to today, and you've posted inane pictures in all three of them. (Even if the Doom one is cool). Cut it out.

overmortal said:
Alright, this is the third thread I've been to today, and you've posted inane pictures in all three of them. (Even if the Doom one is cool). Cut it out.
I just had to see how people reacted. :D
Are you looking forward to Doom 3?

Iceman16 said:
aww hell, go put it in some more threads, Dyret, it looks cool lol.

I have used the doom one far to much, here's the cycloid emperor and the overlord(from Duke Nukem 3D):

PLEASE STOP POSTING THESE GIFS!!!!!
God, I hate reading forums where everything moves and blinks and shines.
That's one more reason why I like WCCZ, no humongous imbecile pictures in the sigs. Now those are ALWAYS ugly and corny and far too big. Bad Taste all over the place. The real information gets lost amidst the crap. Pitty that 90% of the foruns allow that filth and that 99% of the regulars on those forums like the big images.

Originally Posted by overmortal
Good point. There were a lot of things that could have been programmed into WC games that weren't. Depressurization of your cockpit.
Bad example. You are wearing that helmet with oxygen supply in most of the WC games after all.

Edfilho said:
PLEASE STOP POSTING THESE GIFS!!!!!
God, I hate reading forums where everything moves and blinks and shines.
That's one more reason why I like WCCZ, no humongous imbecile pictures in the sigs. Now those are ALWAYS ugly and corny and far too big. Bad Taste all over the place. The real information gets lost amidst the crap. Pitty that 90% of the foruns allow that filth and that 99% of the regulars on those forums like the big images.

I wont post them anymore.

Back