SWC Rapier Low Poly Model?

JasonRocZ

Vice Admiral
SWC Rapier Low poly model. I've downloaded the .vp for saga but am not sure how to open .VP. Looking for the model so I can make new textures for it and modify it for a new project. as always Cheers!

The Rapier I used for my Convoy Intercept mission was the same one that came from UE. If you just want the model, extract "mesh\rapier4.iff" from ueships2.tre, open it with modelc and convert it to OBJ format from there. I can send you the modified one with the gun attachments if you want...

The Rapier I used for my Convoy Intercept mission was the same one that came from UE. If you want just the model, extract "mesh\rapier4.iff" from ueships2.tre, open it with modelc and convert it to OBJ format from there. I can send you the one with the gun attachments if you want...

That would be great my email is JasonRocZ@hotmail.com

I'm looking to put this in a project that is underway. Of coarse I will keep you up to date on the model itself. And come up with a name for the project at some point too. All in good time though. I'm not able to use Treman here at work something todo with a SIGSEV error.

Pretty Sweet Model. I'm gonna get moving on iot right away. Is there any specific program that you use todo textures? I've been using Corel Photo Would it be ok If I use your same texture file except change the textures that are within the file? I'm just wondering. I just love toying with this stuff!!

Pretty Sweet Model. I'm gonna get moving on iot right away. Is there any specific program that you use todo textures? I've been using Corel Photo Would it be ok If I use your same texture file except change the textures that are within the file? I'm just wondering. I just love toying with this stuff!!

Hmmm... Well, I used xNormal to bake the textures from the High-poly Origin model onto the low poly one. The high-poly model is here.

Your post is really misleading... But it's ok if you use the textures that I created in your own project. As for making the textures, there are some good free image editing tools, such as The GIMP and Paint.NET.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh Gotcha I see so you baked on the textures onto the model... That why if I open it in Autocad I get no errors because there's no texture files that autocad can't load for some reason. I see interesting, but yea sorry about that I should have done a lil more research before I stuck my foot in my mouth. All in all tho I think I'll use the High poly model n go from there maybe make a low poly model. I mean the textures are pretty sweet tho It'll be a toss up to as which one I'll use.

Ahh Gotcha I see so you baked on the textures onto the model... That why if I open it in Autocad I get no errors because there's no texture files that autocad can't load for some reason. I see interesting, but yea sorry about that I should have done a lil more research before I stuck my foot in my mouth. All in all tho I think I'll use the High poly model n go from there maybe make a low poly model. I mean the textures are pretty sweet tho It'll be a toss up to as which one I'll use.

Can't you use autocad to point one of the materials to one of the textures I included?

The reason why you don't see any textures on the model is because I renamed the textures before I sent the model to you, so they would make more sense.

Can't you use autocad to point one of the materials to one of the textures I included?

The reason why you don't see any textures on the model is because I renamed the textures before I sent the model to you, so they would make more sense.

Hmm perhaps I should look into referencing the textures.

Back