Stupid Armada question

Do you have the patch? I don't remember where the codes are entered, but I remember it being fairly apparent.

At the command line. :) You run armada.exe (whatever the code is). The exact syntax should be in the patch's readme file.

Space Point

Hehe, .arm. I bet there's some internet database that will tell us that ARM files are Wing Commander Armada plaintext readme documents. I do remember trying to open every individual file in the old DOS games in LED (the IBM proprietary editor)... those were the days!

Mac developers had a habit of labeling their readmes, "DON'T EVER READ THIS!" "Not worth reading" "Please don't read me" and the like. Always nice when they sneak in jokes.

Hehe... I once stumbled over a french software (it was in english or german, but made by a french company) and I searched for the readme.txt, liesmich.txt or something similar and didn't find it.

...And then I found a file named LISEZ.MOI and realized that they had forgotten to rename the readme to english. Inside I found an english readme..... :)

Back