storyline...yep

interesting ,thx i'll try this

update
tried once (too tired to try again) ,shot about 20 times ,and - 4 kills i'm starting to like this torpedo full-auto mode ! But my dodging went terribly and i had 4 nasty collisions in a row with almost no sheilds -ooops.By the way i figured that i'm saving protons , god knows why (got 40 ,they are tottaly cheap )

p.s : Never been in priv so far could you tell me what's after this mission ? Heard about some green thing ,that can't be killed for now

r2-d2 said:
p.s : Never been in priv so far could you tell me what's after this mission ? Heard about some green thing ,that can't be killed for now
Well, you go out one step further in the exploration and find something interesting... and get followed by what is sadly a slow, harmless and predictable piece-o-crap in the Remake. In the original, it was fast, deadly and unpredictable (it would show up every now and then, not just be there constantly in the background).

I sincerely hope the Drone, as it is called, will get an upgrade in the 1.01 version. The problem is quite simply that a Centurion can outrun it, making it completely harmless. In the original, it was impossible to shake without jumping... and getting to a jump point with a mean, green killin' machine on your tail was... uhmm... stressful. But in a good way ;-). I clearly remember dodging through asteroid fields with that THING on my *ss, trying to make it back to "civilization". One of the really great moments in the original.

so do you have to do Tayla missions to get anywhere ? I tried hers in a Tarsus and got myself blown up in new constantinople by Talons that moved with no inertia, so I know I need a better ship

but I don't want to be playing a crim, especially because once I did her missions my militia rating went to pot and I am essentially a pirate which means the whole game suddenly becomes hell, or is that the Han Solo effect ?

I would prefer to stick to retro killing

can you get round Tayla and be a good guy or is it linear ?

I got the hint about Palan by going to Oxford without completing the Tayla missions or being offered any Oxford missions but when I went to Palan I found no scientist. I heard on the news about a missing pilot in palan and rescued one adrift in palan who became a hitchiker with size 6 cargo units ?? and if I try to sell this I get the dump option so it seems like it is a mission element but I dont know where to take it or if it just a bug involving a resurfacing passenger mission that lost itself when I docked on the way to the destination and took another mission. (like they do) I took it to Oxford and that made no difference

its my first time through and I am a bit lost, do I have to become a bad guy and do Tayla's bidding ?

qucik update I think they were razors not talons anyway, the hitchhiker eventually became normal again when I landed at a planet with passengers for cargo

still keep getting hints to look for three different academics and look up the info at Oxford but cant find any joy at palan or oxford and I am not going to run drugs, thats final !! lol

Unfortunately, the game plot does not advance until you complete the game missions in order. You will not be allowed to use the Oxford library until you have flown the Lynch missions, and you will not meet Lynch until you have flown all of Tayla's missions. Skipping missions is not possible.

thankyou ljuin, I understand now and that makes sense, now I have a demon I might be able to chase those razors ;)

Back