Stingrays

Fireball SC said:
Earthworm,

#1, if you are trying to annoy me, its working.

#2, When the Stingray's a clustered, i could have sworn they had a rear turret. If you would quit looking at typos and start reading the damn posts, you might sound a little smarter than you try to.

The Stingray absolutly, definetly doesen't have a turret.
smile.gif

Oh, and a newbie like you shouldn't insult his elders. Perhaps you would sound a little smarter if you would stop ****** **** ******* you *** ** a *****

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up with all the Pokemon stuff?

[This message has been edited by Raider (edited March 01, 2000).]

Yeah what kind of elder is into Pokemon??

Stingrays do not have turrets. Individually they have two light plasma, no missiles, no turrets. When temporarily joined they have one bug plasma gun, no turrets, no missiles.

As far as the other ships having turrets, who can forget they have them, the topic is about WCP and SO.

------------------
A wingmen is essential; they give the enemy something else to shoot at.
A turret is essential; it gives you something else to shoot with.

#1, Who in the he!! are you calling a newbie? I've been here a LONG time Earthworm. Check your facts before you go making rash and ignorant comments.

#2, I said "It has been a long time since I've played WCP, since my copy has been loaned to a friend since before christmas", but, since you evidently had "skipped" that part, and the part about a typo, you managed to annoy me to know end. Now please drop this matter before you get us both yelled at. I've finally earned the trust of a couple of the moderators and administrators, and I'd like to keep it that way.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Fireball SC (edited March 01, 2000).]

Fireball SC said:
#1, Who in the he!! are you calling a newbie? I've been here a LONG time Earthworm. Check your facts before you go making rash and ignorant comments.

What facts? You came here just recently, and I haven't seen you before the old board went down, unless you changed your callsing of course.

#2, I said "It has been a long time since I've played WCP, since my copy has been loaned to a friend since before christmas", but, since you evidently had "skipped" that part,

Erm, I didn't skip anything, just because you didn't play Prophecy in two or so months doesen't mean you can't remember something like that.

and the part about a typo, you managed to annoy me to know end.

He he, annoy you? In what way? We're talking about Stingrays, and you came and start talking about Skates without actualy saying that your talking about them. And AFAIK a typo is when you misspell a word like this: tupo, you made a MISTAKE, you typed in a different name.
I pointed that out and than you start insulting me. WTF?
smile.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Death's Head said:
It was a joke earthworm
smile.gif

THAN WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU MAKE A SMILEY NEXT TO THAT SENTENCE? (jk)
smile.gif

But usualy when you joke you should include a smiley.
smile.gif

originally posted by the one and only Earthworm:
THAN WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU MAKE A SMILEY NEXT TO THAT SENTENCE? (jk).
Becuase I wanted to see how you would react
smile.gif

But usualy when you joke you should include a smiley.
Well I didn't want to use a swirly and none of the others appealed to me at the moment.

[This message has been edited by Death's Head (edited March 01, 2000).]

Earthworm said:
He he, annoy you? In what way? We're talking about Stingrays, and you came and start talking about Skates without actualy saying that your talking about them. And AFAIK a typo is when you misspell a word like this: tupo, you made a MISTAKE, you typed in a different name.
I pointed that out and than you start insulting me. WTF?
smile.gif

Yes, "annoy". You could have just left it at that, as I'd imagine that (at least I hope that) everyone but you understood what I ment. A typo can be many things, not just a misspelled word.I have done nothign to insult you, at least not consciously, and you called me a newbie. I have been here quite possibly as long as you, if not longer. I've asked you nicely to drop the matter once, and I'll ask again. Please drop it

BTW, I'm not trying to bring him into this, but I believe it was Death's Head that started talking about the Skates, and I'm pretty sure that's how the whole "Skate" thing got into my mind. Its been a few days since I wrote that, and I've had alot on my mind, so can't remember what's been going on lately
smile.gif
2.5 months without WCP has left me very, very dull on what used to be a sharp edge. That, and about all I can think of is WCIV, since I've beaten it about 30 times (exaggerated) since WCP's been gone
smile.gif

-----------------

[This message has been edited by Fireball SC (edited March 01, 2000).]

Earthworm said:

They're both cluster ships.

Fireball, Earthworm:

If you're going to get into a pissing contest, take it off the CZ. Or even if you're not, drop it. Fireball made a mistake. So what? Everyone does. You don't have to cop an attitude about it, Earthworm. And you, Fireball, don't need to cop one in reply. As the cliche goes, 'two wrongs don't make a right.'

And if it seems like I'm being pissy, this ain't it. Trust me...

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

Fireball SC said:
Yes, "annoy". You could have just left it at that, as I'd imagine that (at least I hope that) everyone but you understood what I ment.

Um, did I say I didn't understand it?
wink.gif

I have been here quite possibly as long as you, if not longer. I've asked you nicely to drop the matter once, and I'll ask again. Please drop it

OK, how long have you been here?

I have done nothign to insult you, at least not consciously, and you called me a newbie.

He he, yeah, I'm sure that saying: *If you would quit looking at typos and start reading the damn posts, you might sound a little smarter than you try to.* isn't an insult where you live, but IMO it is an insult.
smile.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited March 01, 2000).]

Death said:
Fireball, Earthworm:

If you're going to get into a pissing contest, take it off the CZ. Or even if you're not, drop it. Fireball made a mistake. So what? Everyone does. You don't have to cop an attitude about it, Earthworm. And you, Fireball, don't need to cop one in reply. As the cliche goes, 'two wrongs don't make a right.'

Sure, though I didn't point out his mistake to make an attitude.
smile.gif

Death said:
Fireball, Earthworm:

Thank you Death.

------------------

Can't you kids play nice?

Earthworm: I've told you before; don't be so obsessive about peoples' mistakes. If somebody says the wrong thing, but you understand what he meant to say, then that's good enough. And if you really want to know, Fireball SC has been here at least since June 1999. Of course, he used a different name before the board went down.

Fireball SC: Just be sure to notice what Death said to you. As I've recently learnt myself, it's very easy to misconstrue something as an insult when it's not.

Quarto said:

Of course we can't. It's your job to fix that.
smile.gif

And if you really want to know, Fireball SC has been here at least since June 1999. Of course, he used a different name before the board went down.

Thank you Quarto. F SC, I'm sorry for calling you a newbie, since you used a different calsing I didn't remember you.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Gen. Patton

Quarto said:

Earthworm: I've told you before; don't be so obsessive about peoples' mistakes. If somebody says the wrong thing, but you understand what he meant to say, then that's good enough. And if you really want to know, Fireball SC has been here at least since June 1999. Of course, he used a different name before the board went down.

Fireball SC: Just be sure to notice what Death said to you. As I've recently learnt myself, it's very easy to misconstrue something as an insult when it's not.

Yeah, I can play nice
biggrin.gif

And BTW, I was here off and on from January to like April last year, because the only net acces i had was my bro's computer 2 miles down the road, but I got the net in April and have been a regular here since then.

Anyway, back to the topic, I'm pretty sure that the 6 guns (2 on each ship) come together the same way the laser on the Death Star worked, they all fired (exremely accurately might I add) and converged at a point just in from of the ship, and came into one big, powerful beam, instead of 6 small ones. Though, the Death Star had 8 sub-lasers, and a lot more power behind them, but I think you guys can get what I'm saying. If not, just watch the part where Alderiaan (SP?)gets blown up.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Fireball SC (edited March 02, 2000).]

Back