Steltek model??

Major A Payne

Rear Admiral
Does anyone know the location of the few steltek models that were in one of the games?? I thought I had them in a WC archive of downloaded stuff but they weren't in there.

Thanks in advance.

I have 4 of them.....

The Drone, The Scout, The Ship in the Hanger, and the Derelict Capship.... in 3ds with jpg textures (Or was it bmp) I can't remember

I think they are from the 3ds Collection.... In High Poly Form....

I did low polies of the Drone, Scout, and the Hanger Fighter (Interceptor)....And actually did my own representation of what the Carrier/Warship/ Steltek Capship (Whatever it was) "MAY" have looked like before thousands of years of decay..... Minus the damage it had.

I WILL include the Drone and the Scout (& perhaps the Interceptor, If I can finish it) for everyone so that they may use them in Secret Ops....

I'll post up some screenshots or renders or whatever and hopefully make a zip and stick it some where this evening....I just got back into the Collateral Damage Project and will NOT be using models that I had prepared....I contemplated it EXTREMELY but...I figured it would be a fruitless effort for me to include the Steltek at all....Although awesome as it may sound....Just time consuming.

Payne....I should have something up by the end of today.... Renders...and a zip of the models... Also....I'll include Iff's (Mesh,Ship,Mat) in a seperate folder for anyone who wants to use the Scout or the Drone for Secret Ops.

The Interceptor is my own rendition...which is based on the Screenshot from the Privateer Hanger, and also from the 3d collection as Chris has referenced. It is High Poly (9000+) So I'm not sure if you'll be able to use it...although it is nice to look at :)

Ok Here's the screenshots..... The Steltek Fighter in the Hanger...The Drone...and the Scout...Enjoy... I'm not totally done with the Derelict yet so no screenshots....

The Steltek Fighter is my own Rendition of what I think it would look like, (As far as the textures, and a little bit of the modeling)....You can see, I kept it looking Steltek so...Enjoy!

Payne should these be hosted somewhere or do you just want me to email them to you...My Geocities is no more or else I'd host them... Please give me some credit for the Steltek Fighter...It took me quite a few hours to get it where it is. As far as the poly count is concerned... I think the Drone is at 4000, The Scout 2200 and the Fighter at like 12000.

For anyone wondering...These will not be used in the WC:CD Mod.

Attachments

• Int01.jpg
    Int01.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 92
  • Int02.jpg
    Int02.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Int03.jpg
    Int03.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 76
  • Int04.jpg
    Int04.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Drone1.jpg
    Drone1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Drone2.jpg
    Drone2.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Scout1.jpg
    Scout1.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 83
  • Scout2.jpg
    Scout2.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 82
  • derelictship.jpg
    derelictship.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 83
Ok well...Here are the fighters (Hanger fighter, Droid, and the Scout)... They are all in 3ds format and textures are in jpg... Enjoy !

Steltek Fighter Models

I'll get to finishing the Derelict and have that as a separate download.

Is that just the models or the Secret Ops ones too?

Just the models...Because..I can't add the guns too without them replacing another gun in Secret Ops... It just wouldn't be right to implement the Steltek without the Steltek guns... Ya know what I mean....and I can't just swap the guns because let's say I swapped it with the mass driver....whatever ships from SO mount the Mass Driver....Will now have the Steltek Gun... Does that make sense?

Just the models...Because..I can't add the guns too without them replacing another gun in Secret Ops... It just wouldn't be right to implement the Steltek without the Steltek guns... Ya know what I mean....and I can't just swap the guns because let's say I swapped it with the mass driver....whatever ships from SO mount the Mass Driver....Will now have the Steltek Gun... Does that make sense?

Didn't you do that with the light (or heavy) maser in your last Steltek release?

Back