Starship Troopers 2

I tend to agree, Denise Richards isn't all that hot, but people think I am nuts for thinking Angelina Jolie isn't all that hot either.

ChrisReid said:
Anyone do the SST PC game? It was like Ground Control.. an RTS style one with some minor RPG elements and no base building or anything like that. I really quite liked that one. It had all the bugs and style of the movie.. with the power armor of the novels. Very nice package, but it sold horribly I think.

Yes, I played that. It was cool to be on Zemega Beach (sp?). But can't remember very well, though I think I liked the headlights...

Am I missing something...There's a Starship Troopers 2??? Who's in it, when did it come out and our the bugs attacking again? The first one had Casper Van dien...that was cool

BlackJack2064 said:
I tend to agree, Denise Richards isn't all that hot, but people think I am nuts for thinking Angelina Jolie isn't all that hot either.

I'll tell you who's hot. Audrey Taotau. Have you seen her in Amelie or Dirty Pretty Things. I think hot actresses like her are way underrated. And she's even an excellent actress. Where as Denise Richards, come on. Has she ever moved you in any other way besides sexually? Did you ever say, "Damn, she is an amazing actress!"

I didn't know Starship Troopers went right to video. I thought it was this big movie that was soon coming to theaters. Where was I on that one?

Maj.Striker said:
Am I missing something...There's a Starship Troopers 2??? Who's in it, when did it come out and our the bugs attacking again? The first one had Casper Van dien...that was cool

The internet is such a wonderful, wonderful tool (especially the IMDB) :)

Starship Troopers 2

C-ya

Trash would be overrating the movie. It was like a B-Horror movie set in the Movie SST Universe.

It had sex, tons of gore, and a war theme. By all rights, any guy should love this movie... somehow they just screwed it up for me, though. They could have done any number of other themes within Starship Troopers, but they decided to focus it on some convoluted plot element.

Not to mention, it is only marginally useful to the license. If it does poorly, it sinks the hopes of ever getting the CGI Series onto DVD or getting another Starship Troopers movie. If it does well, then it is all good.

Bleh, though. I'm not even sure if the acting was good or bad in SST2, but I know for sure the writing was atrocious.

tad bit off topic but anyone noticed that the guy who played Rico in SST is the same one who offers to take Blair's bag in WC4 in the cutscene where they board the Lexington?

Maybe he was there because... oh, I don't know... he answered a casting call for extras, and was picked to be Confed Redshirt #3 for some reason or other?

Sarcasm aside, yes, that was noticed, when SST was released in theaters.

I must have played WC4 after I saw starship troopers then lol, I was under the impression that it was reversed. Isn't he on a soap opera now. Notice he and mark hamill are just as tall as each other. Probably one of the reasons why an action career didn't take off lol.

Height really isn't that big a deal. I mean, Chuck Norris is like 5'5" or something like that, and he had no problems with being chosen to star in action movies.

Death said:
Height really isn't that big a deal. I mean, Chuck Norris is like 5'5" or something like that, and he had no problems with being chosen to star in action movies.

Sylvester Stallone and Tom Cruise are like 5' 7" tall, and Schwarzenegger is only about 5' 11." I guess it is all part of the "magic" of Hollywood.

Death said:

Except for his unpopular support for the Second Ammendment. :(

BlackJack2064 said:
I am pretty sure arnold is 6'2, I have a freind who met him, and I have stood eye to eye with his wax figure at a museum.

I've heard estimates range from 5' 10" and up, but I saw an article in People Magazine a year or two ago while I was standing in line at the grocery store, and it listed the heights of several popular actors and actresses. They had Arnold at under 6'. I was surprised to see Bob Costas and Michael J. Fox listed at something like 5' 4". Ya' just never know.....

Ripper said:
Except for his unpopular support for the Second Ammendment. :(

There is no reason to get involved in a political debate over the right to arm bears or bare arms whatever it is. I find it strange that you would term an issue that is very well supported as unpopular. Think about how many politicians where made or broken by the NRA. As a side note I am a gun owner, was a NRA member, have a permit to legally carry firearms, voted for Bush and will do so again. And do not like Chuck Norris movies.

Jim

Back