Star Trek Nemesis Enemy Ship... Simular to Fralthi from WC2?

Firebird

Spaceman
As a disclaimer, I am not claiming an exact rip off to any extent. I love Star Trek to no end.

From the Star Trek: Nemesis previews I thought the enemy ship, the Scimitar, looked simular to the Fraltha design from WC2. Now they released a very detailed picture of it squaring off against the Enterprise. Take a look see and tell me what you think. I'm talking general design, not color scheme.

http://talk.trekweb.com/111502a-lg.jpg

how come you used different spellings for the names in the title and in your post?

personally I can't see any resemblance

Nemesis will suck. Not as bad as Insurrection, but it will suck, thought I wish it didn't.

But, God, the script is bad.

I don't really see much resemblance between the star trek ship and fralthra (or the fralthi for that matter) but a little I suppose... But the Kamekh from Privateer and the Fralthra... THERE is some similarity. Then again, the Kamekh that's actually in wc2 resembles the Fralthra closely anyway...

there is some resemblence but not much. and on the subject of kamekh and fralthra...is it just me or are the pictures for those two switched in the ship database?

Because I got it from the same person who gave me the script to Attack Of The Clones 3 months before the film came out.

There'll always be resemblances perceived in some people's view. But no, I didn't see any resemblance here.

Back