Star Citizen guild- oops, I mean squadron...

Not completely, I thought about it but it's just too large a ship for me to use as an everyday vessel like my Constellation. That being said, you have in me an eager gunner/co-pilot any day you need one...is what I'd like to say. More likely whenever I can get time at the PC. :D

Hehe ;) I looking Forward to meet you ingame Ninja ;)
And for our Polaris a maybe... the Cutlass

2016-10-23joszn.png

"You really want to fight me??!!!"
Go to min 5.15

I can see a Sabre being a good addition too. Having a hard-hitting scout might greatly augment the Polaris' interdiction and interception abilities. A Hornet Ghost or Tracker might be good too. Lots of ideas are coming to mind.

It is a damn fine versatile picket ship.

I almost bought one when they gave that coupon away (625 $ instead of 750 $) but when I put it into my cart and saw that with VAT added I was almost back to 750 $, I emptied my cart again. Probably wouldn't have had the capabilities to use it anyway.

Edit: Huh, I completely missed that Polaris commercial - when did they post that?

sooo.... spectrum just launched and it looks like we have a wing commander CIC organization forum over there too.. if anybody wants to bounce in there and start chatting up wing commander and squadron 42.. I wouldn't mind some company :D

Using it in my android browser isn't too convenient at the time but I'll pop in there when I game on the PU if possible. Waiting for the app that's easy to task to and from.

sooo.... spectrum just launched and it looks like we have a wing commander CIC organization forum over there too.. if anybody wants to bounce in there and start chatting up wing commander and squadron 42.. I wouldn't mind some company :D

What is Spectrum?

I just discovered Discord...which is pretty cool.

What is Spectrum?

I just discovered Discord...which is pretty cool.
In essence, it's a unification of a new forum set and integrated chat. In time it'll allow communication between in and outside the client directly. Supposedly it has more powerful moderation features for the org chat rooms and forums as well.

Eventually the original forums will be closed and set for archival reference only. App coming soon for Android and iOS.

In essence, it's a unification of a new forum set and integrated chat. In time it'll allow communication between in and outside the client directly. Supposedly it has more powerful moderation features for the org chat rooms and forums as well.

Eventually the original forums will be closed and set for archival reference only. App coming soon for Android and iOS.

In the short term, Spectrum is RSI's new forums and chat. As it gets more features, as Whistler said, it will eventually replace the existing ones completely. Currently it's missing a few key bits of functionality, compared to the existing forums but it's added a whole lot for orgs. Basically every org automatically has their own private chat and subforum. Orgs have control too over who can moderate or what permissions members have in that area. Spectrum will eventually grow in features though and there will be a mobile app so you can chat and such on the go. There will eventually be VOIP included and not only that you will be able to access spectrum from within the game. This means I can be flying a mission battling pirates with an org mate and chatting using voice but also talking to our buddy who's stuck in traffic and the other org guy sitting at his desk at work.

Currently the functionality is part reddit, part discord. For more info this week's Around the Verse focused on spectrum and what it takes and where it's going. Jump to about 10:20 if you just want Spectrum info.

Feel bad :( All Vehicles, Bikes, the new Bounty Hunter Hawk and my loverly Gemini are gone :(
Aegis-Hammerhead-Piece-10-Grounded.jpg

Welcome to the Fleet Aegis Hammerhead
source.jpg

Good to have both :) And the Carrack. Now about the size of the Polaris Corvette
source.jpg

Last edited:
Back