Standoff Overture

Thank you, I have to say that cleared up just about any questions I could ask and provided a very interesting insight into your music. Unfortunately, I don't have Sibelius, I've always been on the Finale side of the fence, but I'll definitely look forward to seeing the score. Keep up the good work, I always greatly enjoy hearing your music.

Kinda off topic, but you know I think something like the theme song in Last Man Standing would make a good bassy frame to work off of, make it more instermental (I can't spell), and more WCish but good stuff. Any I'll stop wasting space now.

Ace - I'm glad I could answer your questions. If you have any others at any point, don't hestitate to ask. Its very nice to have other musicians here to trade notes with (no punn intended).

TransAm - I don't know the song you're talking about. Is there any way or anywhere you know of that I'd be able to hear it so I can better comment?

I might be able to procure a less and 100% legal sample of it sure. I'll have to find my cables again but I might be able to get you some of it.

Oh its next to no trouble I'm not working tomorrow so I'll do it then. I just wish I could get a better quality of sound (record off of a tape)
Simple question for you, maybe you know, we're thinking of going all wireless, you know any thing about guitar bugs?

No, I'm sorry to say I don't. I'm not a guitarist, so I would know nothing about that stort of thing. I know enough about guitar to write music for it that is playable.... but that's just about it.

Back