Standoff has heads that talk.

Eder

Mr. Standoff
Here's a surprise we felt like spoiling tonight: Standoff has FMV cutscenes, and those FMV cutscenes, in turn, have WC2-style talking heads.

Oh, and another spoiler. At some point in the first episode's storyline, you can choose to do the right thing. :p

Eder said:
Oh, and another spoiler. At some point in the first episode's storyline, you can choose to do the right thing. :p

Hopefully most of us will....

spectacular as always guys....thank god I can now actually count down the days!

Eder said:

Is this shot from a new FMV that I haven´t seen yet or is it from the beta version?

And I must say that space has never looked so beautiful in WC. Congratulations on those backgrounds!!

Starkey said:
Is this shot from a new FMV that I haven´t seen yet or is it from the beta version?
It's from the final version of what you saw as the beta version :p.

Hehe, of all the things you could possibly ask about, you choose ask about Bradshaw's computer? :p

(anyway, I don't remember for sure right now, but IIRC, Eder was going to make it an older model because it doesn't look quite like the Priv machine... so I think it's actually a Quine 2000 or 3000)

Standoff have FMV movie scenes. /Movie scenes!/

Eder did an amazing job on these, people. You're going to love them. :)

And actual speech!

...Oh, I guess that's not really news.

By the way, this might be a good time to point out that without Sphynx, we wouldn't even have Sparrow (our female lead), let alone any secondary female roles like the tech officer you see in the screenshots below. Once we actually have end credits, Sphynx, you can be sure you'll be in the 'special thanks' section :cool:.

You guys should get payed for this. Same goes for the Saga team, too.

How about some cameo's of WC-characters? Like Tolwyn?

Back