Squad Foxhound

Chapter 7 Claws of Sivar cont.

Twenty-five minutes Later

"Sir the cats know we are here. Why do we stay?"

Jim thought for a while.

"Mike the cat status?"

" From the looks of it they have us surrounded, and we have not retreat path. They will reach us in 5 minutes. We can't survive this!"

"Thats why Jorgen."

A bolt of energy flew overhead.

"DUCK! EVERYBODY THEY'RE HERE!"

Explosions poped up every where. Bolts flew all over.

"OPEN FIRE!"

Returning fire decimated the front runners of the Kilrathi marines. Art set up ap and at mines around the base earlier. Kilrathi flew into the air. Trees fell. Death screams pirced the air. Kilrathi warcries bellowed. Tanks blew up from anti-tank weaponry.

The cats finaly made it into the outer defenses.

"Men! Swords! CHARGE FOR DEATH AND GLORY!"

They flew head long into the Kilrathi lines and havok ensued. Death came for them with open arms. Art fell first when we broke like water along the front lines. I saw it and gave way to a cry and charged to the area where he fell. Kilrathi fell like crops against a scyth. Nikki and Mike were not to be seen. It is only Jorgen and I left. We fought back to back. We are surrounded. I dived in to a group. I was grabbed by Jorgen who was smirking.

"You! Why!"

"Money, power, glory, and position within the Kilrathi."

I slashed his face killing him instantly. I felt ill and my vision fading. A Kilrathi was runing to me. I swinged at him missing him by a hairsbreath. I was hit from behind. Blackness followed. I remeber nothing after that.

Back