Songs that never die

Mav23

Swabbie
Banned
Has anyone noticed how some songs just never go away? I'm talkin' like, songs from the late 90's that are still played all the time on T.V., clubs, etc. Just recently I went to a bowling ally during a "cosmic bowling" event (that thing where they play music really loud with disco lights blazing and you're somehow suppossed to bowl) and I swear to God they had the original "NOW This is music" cd playing. I was just wondering if anyone else has any personal music peeves like I do :)

Originally posted by Mav23
...Has anyone noticed how some songs just never go away?...
...I was just wondering if anyone else has any personal music peeves like I do :)
--Pretty much any commercial jingle...:mad:

--Personal music peeves? Here in the CZ?... Surely you jest...:D

If you want a song that never dies try "The Song That Never Ends."
Because that song never ends and therefore never dies. Even if you beat the singer with hard blunt object!:D

I'm sorry, I mean the "NOW That's what I Call Music". And I don't think that "The Song that Never Ends" is awful, because the people who sing it usually stop when my fist comes into contact with their nose.

...And I don't think that "The Song that Never Ends" is awful, because the people who sing it usually stop when my fist comes into contact with their nose.
HAH!, I kill me!" -ALF :D

[sorry, I couldn't resist. I meant 'you' kill me...]

Originally posted by Shaggy
If you want a song that never dies try "The Song That Never Ends."
Because that song never ends and therefore never dies. Even if you beat the singer with hard blunt object!:D

LMAO I'm going to try that someday!!!:D

Most of the songs on Nevermind (and Nirvana's other songs) are crap, but I do like a couple. Namely Smells Like Teen Spirit, Come as you Are, and a the recently released song I think is decent. I also like a couple songs on Nevermind that I don't know the names to.

Has anyone noticed how some songs just never go away? I'm talkin' like, songs from the late 90's that are still played all the time on T.V., clubs, etc. Just recently I went to a bowling ally during a "cosmic bowling" event (that thing where they play music really loud with disco lights blazing and you're somehow suppossed to bowl) and I swear to God they had the original "NOW This is music" cd playing. I was just wondering if anyone else has any personal music peeves like I do :)
The thread title sounds like you're talking about good music that sticks around. Most music that last usually is good. Fortunately the crap only lasts for as long as the average teen can stand the song and the groups that make the crap aren't expected to last more than 5 years.

Back