Something's wrong with my Armada

Craze

Spaceman
OK here's the low down. I installed my Armada and set my Config.sys and Autoexec.bat perfectly yet, when I go to play Armada it says "Not Enough Files Make Sure It Says Files=25 In Your Config.sys File"... I'm no DOS mastermind, I'm more of a Windows person so I have no clue whats wrong. In other words, PLEASE HEEEEELP!!! I thank you for your time. :p

------------------
"Everything that happens, happens for a reason. Hence a car accident can't be considered an accident, it was destined to happen to those people". I said this, just now (9:42p.m. April 29, 2000)

Quarto

Unknown Enemy
Simple enough. See that line in your config.sys file, which says FILES=<number> ? Change <number> to 25.
If the FILES line isn't there at all, then add it.

Craze

Spaceman
But it does say "Files=25" it's there and I'm confused

------------------
"Everything that happens, happens for a reason. Hence a car accident can't be considered an accident, it was destined to happen to those people". I said this, just now (9:42p.m. April 29, 2000)

Quarto

Unknown Enemy
Hmm, odd. Well, uh... how about 30?
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Craze

Spaceman
I'll try 30 but if you have any other suggestions I'll be happy to hear them.

------------------

Quarto

Unknown Enemy
Well, just make sure that it doesn't say REM next to that FILES line. If it does, then get rid of the REM part.

Craze

Spaceman
I thank you for your suggestions, I leave in peace

------------------