someone should

Razer92

Spaceman
make a wing commander mod for Imperium Galactica 2, it would be so cool. You could have your big space battles and ground battle's. So does anyone think that it would even be worth someone attempting?

how come. have uou even played it it hhas great grapics it would be similar to the Star trek Armada mod but with ground combat as well.

I think everyone else's hands are already pretty full with other fan projects that either suck or are doomed to fail. Or suck and are doomed to fail.

Originally posted by Frosty
I think everyone else's hands are already pretty full with other fan projects that either suck or are doomed to fail. Or suck and are doomed to fail.

what about WC:I it is practically done (will make the kilrathi release soon enough) and is pretty good.

Fleet action is also making progress, but right now i can say that most likly WC:I will finish.

yeah I know that but maybe I am being positive because I do still think that the fan projects are possible and can be done

then it will be done and we will all have another great mod to play but that all depends on the people that make it even though I doubt a Wing Commander mod for Imperium Galactica 2 will ever be made.

Back