Some questions & suggestions about P:GG

L

Ludvik

First, questions:
1. When I've bought a brand new :p generator, I've noticed that when i'm holding Tab, I'm gaining max speed with afterburn (600) and even when whole energy is used and afterburner is starting to choaking, I was still having speed between 590 and 600. But after some time this nice effect have disappeard. Why?
2. Is it possible to make ship rolling when I push button 2 and turn joy to left or right, like in most of space simulators? If yes, how it can be done?
3. My radar is yellow on my upragdes' list, but it can't be fixed and I think it don't need to be, 'cause it's working well. But if so, why it's yellow?

And suggestions:
1. I want to buy some new ship (well, I don't play for too long and I didn't buy a new ship yet). I didn't know, how much I need for purchase before I didn't checked ship's price on http://www.classicgaming.cc/pc/privateer/ . I think there should be some info in-game, how much does a ship cost.
2. Kilrathi in Troy??? I think it can be fixed...

Questions
2. Try to look into the vegastrike.config file and change the key bindings.

3. Maybe you have bought two radars then one is permanently damaged it's a bug.

I hope that helps ;)

Unregistered said:
2. Try to look into the vegastrike.config file and change the key bindings.
Ok, but I don't know how bind left on joy + button 2 for roll left and same for right. Could someone help?

And another suggestions (for most of, better word is "bugs"):
1. When leaving spaceport, setspeed should be on max, not min. How did I leaved port by standing in place?
2. Why the ship manager is only on pirate stations??? And why I cannot trade my ship for ship I buy???
3. Sometimes after finishing cargo missions, the cargo is still in my ship and I can sell it. Also sometimes I don't get money for cargo missions cause I didn't had place for cargo, when I've accepted mission. IMO there should be message like "You dont have place for this cargo" or something.
4. Once I've camed to ship dealer to repair my ship. But there weren't my shields in buy/sell/repair menu. They weren't destroyed cause I had shields when leaved spaceport.

And question:
Is all equipment from RF included? If no, will it be in one of patches?

Back