Some questions about the game music...

Antix

Rear Admiral
Hello folx. Obviously I'm a new guy here. I'm a big WC freak, always have been since I played Heart of the Tiger for the first time. Anyway, I went a while back looking for the soundtracks to WC3-5, and, well, couldn't locate them. I come here, notice links to them, but they're obviously dead. Anyone have them that's willing to send them to me? It would be greatly appreciated.

the wc3 music is all midis, and readily available, wc4 ask loaf to epost up for u, or failing that extract them urself via ripper5, wcp use HCl's extractor and MGI2wav to get them out :)

probably anything you want is up where katkiller mentioned.
If there are any specific themes you can`t find, ask me and I`ll see what I can do.

That is, if TC decides to update the page, which for some reason, regardless of my emails he hasn`t had the time yet...

Thx much...

Thanx to all for your prompt assistance. It's nice to see a strong lifeblood coursing through the veins of the WC fan community. Truly, it's one of what I feel to be the truly GREAT games that I could play over and over again...

Wow, I did it yesterday afternoon... I didn't before that because my computer was in the shop and I didn't have access to a computer with FTP software.

TC

Thanks TC, sorry for being a pain in the butt about it, I just didn`t know what the situation was.

BTW, you can remove the old Prophecy themes, since the new ones have the same themes - only in better quality.
That includes the Prophecyx.mp3 files, and the wrongly named Blair`s abduction theme.

Always thought the Blair's Abduction thing was wrong. :)

Thanks for putting the WC2 Theme back up, TC and MH. Is that the one you did before, or did you have to make a new one, MH?

BTW, what's in the new WCP stuff? Could try for something a little more descriptive that 1, 2, 3... ;) I take it they're the orchestral stuff.

Back