Some question of n00by

Smile286

Spaceman
Hi All!

I at once speak what to play in original Privateer to me it was not possible, as me then I still was not born... So my questions will be lungs.
How I can begin Campaign? Here a week I fly, I investigate systems, and in line "Campaign" at loading game ` 0 `.
And the second question: whether will probably fly by other ships? And that Orion, Centurion, Demon and Galaxy have already bothered...

P.S. Sorry for my English :)

Well, you are young, I guess, but I'd advise you to visit some bars. :)

Your ability to buy and fly other ships develops throughout the several campaigns... you need to make enough money first of all.

Campaign where?

HI!

I was in New Detroit, spoke with Sandoval but there i can let into the pirates.
Is there only one thread?
Where can i find a way to militia/confed? I don't want to be illegal, i'm a good guy :)
So i must to finish the Sandoval story, and after will i able to find other ways?

Thanks!

Miluuu

miluuu said:
I was in New Detroit, spoke with Sandoval but there i can let into the pirates.
Is there only one thread?
Where can i find a way to militia/confed? I don't want to be illegal, i'm a good guy :)
So i must to finish the Sandoval story, and after will i able to find other ways?
Yes that's right. You have to work with a pirate to continue and do some piracy, and there's no getting away from that. In the version 1.0 you have to work on fixing your reps becuase they don't get reset after the missions. On the bright side though, scans for contraband are a lot rarer that they were in the original.

Ohhh... :(

And than if a military ship will find some contraband in my backpack, how can i turn my status back? Will all the military ships fire at me till the end of time? Or what? I want to kill kilrathis, not military ships..

Well, if that happens, try not to kill them. If you can outrun them, it's better, since it won't affect your reps that much. (Killing them will be a mess). But you may have no choice.

After that, do kill some kiltrathis. That will put a smile on confed's face (and the others), or some retros (same thing).

Back