Some Pics

Antman

Spaceman
Download these and display them at 1/2 magnification, or the lasers dont look realistic *at all*.

SWvsWC.jpg

Last one:
They use the same ship pictures because my resources are slim, and im using a Mac and Photoshop 3.0.4 BLECH

SWvsWC3.jpg

That would be pretty difficult to keep in scale, since the Vesuvius and the SSD's are pretty small, the fighters would be as big as dots. I can do Dragons vs TIE's maybe.

Were not, since in all of them it seems a stalemate, except the last one were i escence Wing Commander BW seems to be winning except their are more TIE's incoming.

Yes very pretty..........

SWvsWC.jpg -> I Vesuvii, 2 Super Star Destroyers, I ConFed Cruiser, 1 ConFed Destroyer

SWvsWC2.jpg > 1 Vesuvii, 2 Super Star Destroyers, 1 Confed fleet

SWvsWC3.jpg -> 1 Vesuvii, 2 Super Star Destroyers

Nebula/jpg -> 1 Durango, 1 Banshee, 5 BearCats, 1 Vindicator, 4 Visible TIE Interceptors, 20 Non Visible TIE/I, 20 N/V TIE/F

And yes the last one Nebula.jpg looks like a massacre, because, well, it is. TIE/I and TIE/F have NO SHIELDS, which means one hit from any BW weapon will destroy them. It doesnt help them much attacking the Durango, either. Maybe if they had some TIE/DF and Gunships, but I could't find any pictures. Anyone have any ideas for future pics? Im also thinking of making public FTP thing that people can post their own pics.

Antman, those pictures are pretty sweet. Have you made any ones with only Wing Commander ships in them? If so, you should see about getting them posted in the CIC's Fan Art section.

That would be difficult, since id nede fighters facig the correct direction, and Photoshop has a little tourble when rotating... and damage is hard to simulate, and explosions come out best with Lens Flare except fr the glare.

Back