So, what are the differences with ships?

F

Fire

Between private remake and gemini gold, are there any big differences between the ships you can choose to fly?

the easiest way to sum this up....if you want to play what is basically a nearly 99.99% port of privateer to a 3d engine...play gemini gold. if you want a bunch of other 'stuff' thrown in the mix.....play the remake.

I think I wanst very clear with what I asked, I am sorry... english is my second language.

I want to know if there are any ships avalaible for the player to fly in the remake that arent in gemini gold.

Here's a few I think.... donnu about more... I hear you can fly some Kilrathi fighters too.

Broadsword
Demon
Drayman
Gladius
Stiletto
Talon

You can fly any ship at all with a bit of file editing, even the steltek fighter (not the drone), which has some incomplete data but does have a model and enough to go on to create one.

Ins't it possible to play Gemini Gold -but- with as many ships to pick from as in Privateer Remake?

Even if the only mean is to edit the game files, is there any website with a tutorial I can read?

I've been asking the same question, if you can buy ships like the Broadsword. Someone behind Gemini Gold, please clarify?

Yeah, you can fly Kilrathi ships, they are available

at a secret Kilrathi base. Can't tell you where, just one hint: Search somewhere in Gemini where you'd expect a Kirathi base.

Fire said:
Ins't it possible to play Gemini Gold -but- with as many ships to pick from as in Privateer Remake?

Even if the only mean is to edit the game files, is there any website with a tutorial I can read?

Isn't the point of Gemini Gold that it's specifically taking the stupid stuff out of the remake?

In the original privateer you were allowed to fly a Orion and a Centurion, it has always bugged me why you couldnt fly a Talon or a Gladius, much less powerful ships. I only wanted to know if a few more ships than the original were avalaible. Lazy Panda: There was no reason to be so ironical about my comments.
Bandit: In the website of gemini gold it says it means to be a more purist version but it doesnt says anything about what ships are avalaible and, as you can see, many people were in doubt. Myself I dont find having a few more ships avalaible as stupid.

The gold release is supposed to be the original game -- so the original three ships are the ones you can fly. Let the regular crummy Privateer Remake come up with crazy excuses for civilians to own military hardware.

Back