So many new faces, new format

Well, I've been playing WC since 91. I found out about the board about 1 year ago. I only have acess to the net when I'm working. And, I'm not afraid of saying this, I still havent played WC IV and P2. The novels? Yeah right. Not in my country. So, what am I doing here? I'm learning with you guys and trying to figure it out if there's going to be another WC game in the future. I guess I have all the right of beeing here just like the rest of the bunch. That's a previlege that you win from the first time that you finish playing a mission and end up thinking "wow, this is a great game". So, don´t trash the newbies or even the guys who just post once and then disapear. Remember, this is the only place for WC fans.

Why should we think bad of the guys who just have internet at their work (where you cannot write very often...sometimes in the break maybe) and "write one time and disappear"? Internet at home is something what not everybody can or want to allow himself. We also had just the normal internet one month ago. If we still had to pay for every minute (what we had to do till last month), I wouldn't be here. Without our flatrate, I just had 5 hours which were given by my parents and more I was not allowed to spend on my hobbys in the WWW ....so why could I think bad about such people??:) It's quite normal and they also belong here like the 'permanent writers'. So what do you worry about? I really believe, many others have the same opinion.

Well, I've been here since January '00 as Dralthi5 (moniker seems to fit me like a glove now), but I was here as a couple other names summer and fall of '99... does that count as "old days"?

Originally posted by Quarto
Come to think of it, excessively large numbers of posts mean only that you need to spend less time here... ;)

So that's what you've been doing, huh? :)

Go away for a few days, and the 'board changes.

I have been here long before the new CZ format. :)

But don't stay away to long, because otherwise you don't know what's going on !!

It's TV's Bandit LOAF! Your friend MadDog is playing, he's doing very well, but he needs your help with a question. Can you help him, Meson? - The Book of LOAF

Back