So... Good Day

Just a thought: would 'graduating together' necessarily mean having to be the same age? I wouldn't have thought so.

I don't see what the problem is, though--they're both 21 at the start of Action Stations and Tolwyn has his 22nd birthday during the book.

Almost unrelated -- how are you figuring the years for Tolwyn in your .sig? He's 21 at the start of Action Stations (on 2634.089), so shouldn't he be born in 2613?

I'm less interested in everything else in the thread except this one line.

How is Tolwyn's birthdate in anyway related to anything said here? I can guess, but I'm not sure I post my speculation here. :)

I'm less interested in everything else in the thread except this one line.

How is Tolwyn's birthdate in anyway related to anything said here? I can guess, but I'm not sure I post my speculation here. :)

Well, isn't Tolwyn supposed to be a key player in the whole Pilgrim affair/event....and he might have a birthday party during the novel for all we know. ;) :p

Bloody hell what have I started!

Anyway to answer your question LOAF - I'm not sure I can remember but no doubt it was somewhere on the CIC and I was going to offer to change it but as you are all having so much fun ;)

And while we're on this subject, is there any conclusive evidence that Jefferson actually said it? I remember there being some controversy over that, and Wikiquote claims it as "misattributed."

And while we're on this subject, is there any conclusive evidence that Jefferson actually said it? I remember there being some controversy over that, and Wikiquote claims it as "misattributed."

I don't think there is, but it's one of those things that has been vaguely attributed to him since the mid-19th century so it's probably impossible to figure correctly today.

Back