SO Fiction: Where can I get it?

Death's Head

Spaceman
I went to the SO website and was unable to locate the download. I never read the fiction, could someone help me out with this?

Either that or maybe you could ship me the download?
dorkathithumb.gif

[This message has been edited by Death's Head (edited March 23, 2000).]

Death's Head said:
I went to the SO website and was unable to locate the download. I never read the fiction, could someone help me out with this?

Either that or maybe you could ship me the download?
dorkathithumb.gif

[This message has been edited by Death's Head (edited March 23, 2000).]

Are you looking for the fiction, or the fiction and the game? The fiction is somewhere on the CIC, the download's are only available through WCP Gold.

------------------
HTML Assistant: WC Space Command
Administrator: UBW 5th Fleet
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
Striking a man down with your blade is clean and honorable. Shooting him in the back from the darkness of an alley and hurrying to blame it on another was something else altogether.--Darth Vader

Last edited by a moderator:
Just the Fiction pages, I have Proph Gold Ed.
I just saw the viewer on the CIC.

------------------
A wingmen is essential; they give the enemy something else to shoot at.

The episodes aren't available, but the fiction still is - you must have read something wrong when you went to the site
smile.gif
. Unfortunately, you will have to download each of the html files separately... there's a list of the files you need with the off-line viewer in the Files' section.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is, but I do know that it is somewhere in the many html files from the SO fiction viewer. So if you can't find it on line you can always get it there.

Back