Similarities between WC and Space Above and Beyond?

Originally posted by Raptor

An urfortunate side effect of the personality overlay that allows me to infiltrate human society and work to destroy you from within. :D

Best, Raptor

You must die now.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Disagree.

Which part do you dissagree with?

Originally posted by AD
And please, please spare some of the cheap effects and splurge on a gifted screen writer who will come up with snappy, razor sharp dialogue free of cliches.

-AD

HERE HERE! Death to all cliches! Blah... I've seen that kill my interest in both games and television series. Overuse of cliches is just plain, well, silly and confusing. I could use more colorful explitives to explain my feelings but I'll leave those shelved for the moment. Hehe. :D

Yeah, I hate it when they overuse cliches. They should use them just the right amount.

Please note the sarcasm... <G>

I thought Borst & DePalma were pretty good writers in WC3 and 4, though they had to keep overusing "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance" in WC4 until I was bloody sick of hearing it. Other than that...

There's a difference between the overuse of multiple cliches and tiebacks to a main theme...

i agree iceberg, i thought Borst & DePalma did a good job, in fact i wish that they had written the WCM script. i believe that a much better script would have come out, and one that would have appealed to a wider audience as well.

also, while you are right about WCA coming out just after WC4, LOAF, it unfortunately did not reach Australian tv (well, in my city anyway) until about 1999 i think it was. i loved it too.

Back