Sick of it, I Want to Play Arena on PC..

Triple-B

Rear Admiral
Is there a working option for running arena on a PC? I don't have an XBOX und I don't want to buy one, just for Arena. I simply want to play Arena on PC on Single Player mode.

Has any one tried an emulator so far, that works?

I know it's frustrating if you don't have an Xbox, but there is no legal way for you to do this and discussion of illegal methods is forbidden.

All you can do is get yourself the cheapest Xbox you can (you can get a used 4 giger for just over $100 anymore) and purchase Arena legally.

I wasn't thinking of illegal ways. I would buy Arena legally, but would like to run it on a PC.

Nevertheless, I have just realized, that you must download Arena to your XBOX. It seems, that there is no boxed version of the game?

I wasn't thinking of illegal ways. I would buy Arena legally, but would like to run it on a PC.

Nevertheless, I have just realized, that you must download Arena to your XBOX. It seems, that there is no boxed version of the game?

Nope, it is an Arcade game, it was not released to stores, to the best of my knowledge

If it gives you any comfort, there's no illegal way to practically play Arena on PC either, so there is no need for a discussion about it.

Also, Arena's single player really isn't much more than practice for the Multiplayer. Multiplayer is the meat of Arena. Once you get a handle on the controls the multiplayer is pretty fun. Single player has a couple different modes but you'll quickly be looking for something else since beyond flavor text and the setting there isn't any story mode or anything.

If you happen to have an xbox and arena though, MS made it possible to copy your games and stuff and run them off a USB key. So technically you can put arena on your PC but I don't think there's a way to run it. Somebody here did manage to extract the music and ship models though.

Back