Should Confed reactivate the Behemoths?

Eh?

• Aff

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Neg

Votes: 27 64.3%

• Total voters
Well i dont have WCP yet. Some friend is going to get me it in a few days. But just take a look at that site. Its very interesting

Well, the theory still could apply. Substitue "home galaxy" with home sector/system. I do hope that the real explanation as to where the Nephilim are from and what they are doin' here is a real kicker. With the abscence of any new WC, I'm hungry:D

Originally posted by Catscratch
Well, the theory still could apply. Substitue "home galaxy" with home sector/system. I do hope that the real explanation as to where the Nephilim are from and what they are doin' here is a real kicker. With the abscence of any new WC, I'm hungry:D

Yeah they know we fans are out here...WHERE IS ORIGIN....Hmmm i think they will come out with a new one sometime....They just think prophecy was a bad idea..why? Prophecy rocks (as far as i know) It was the best Sim game in 1997 for a while wasnt it?

Maybe the Nephilim are the very distant descendats of the humans or something like that, that will be a terrific new...
(drunken)

Night work, Uni, My uncles comes, girlfriend´s dad birthday.computer games.books, too many things and no time, i rarely sleep more than 3 or 4 hs since 4 days ago. :mad:
but the fucking thing is that i don´t know why i can´t sleep well !!

edit-Who the hell Maria Albregetti is ??
edit2-Is that ship from SO ?

Originally posted by Ghost
Maybe the Nephilim are the very distant descendats of the humans or something like that, that will be a terrific new...
(drunken)

If that's true, I shudder to think just what the hell we mated with. :D

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Saturnyne
Nope... so far it's only been mentioned that they are in a different system. It's probably a very distant system. They have jump capabilities, but chose to use wormholes instead which probably means that for the "Nephilim", wormholes were faster ways to get to the Terran and Kilrathi systems.

Um, aren't we mixing things up a bit? Last I knew, jumps occurred THRU wormholes. That is, jump technology uses the Akwende drive to propel the craft thru wormholes (jump points) in space, no?... If not, plz xplain the diff, as I would be most confused...:confused:

Back