Ships in my Fleet????

SylenThunder

Spaceman
When I look at my savegame it says that I have my original tarsus in my fleet at troy. Is there a way to switch between ships? I remember that with the original the ships were just traded in. If I could switch ships for different types of missions that would be way cool. BTW this is on gemini gold. still can't get remake to work.

I've not played through the entire story line yet, never got the chance when I was a kid, but I get the feeling it might have something to do with the story. The other day I was cruising around and went to Valhalla I think, then I noticed some other jump points that seemed to have religuious/mythical references. Anyway, I followed these jumps until I came to this really strange sector that had a planet with some sort of weird-ass shrine on it, and a jump that was labeled as "unknown."

And now to the point of my little story. There was another planet besides the crazy shrine one that had a computer on it where it listed what ships were in my fleet. Of course there was only the origional Tarsus listed. I can't remember if it let me switch ships or not, I'll have to go back there and figure it out. If you find the place, be prepared to fight lots of Retros...

Pirate Stations

I was on the mining station in KM-252 the other day...On the missions DB there is a button labeled "Ships." If you select it you can pay to have your ships transported to the base. From Troy is cost 50,000. Then you can switch between them. It should be noted that there isn't a ship dealer in this system so...if the ship you transport doesn't have a jump drive you may have trouble using it...oops.

I think it may apply to all pirate stations although I haven't had time to test the theory.

the unknown junppoint u spoke of, is fom the story i think, where did the story start? i think 'twas detroit or perry naval base (i like that base). well retro are the rest that survived of the "church of man", i just hate 'em, stupid guys nice ships, and very bad when comin' in masses (at the beginnig).

(don't mess up with paradigms son!)

The fleet concept is from VegaStrike. It shouldn't really be in Gemini at all (as it wasn't in priv or FR), but in VS you could have as many different kinds of ships as you wanted. I suppose someone just forgot to delete this option....

Yep the myfleet option is available in vegastrike and PR it's not in Gemini except for the pirate bases where someone forgot to delete it.

Back