Shipping Wing Commander goodies...

mpanty

Keen Commander
...to CANADA (and perhaps TC has more experience on this).

This has little to do with the WC universe, but it may be important for all those out there, hunting for WC stuff on eBay...

Can you guys check HOW MUCH it costs to ship an item from the US to Canada. Yes, it obviously depends on the weight, but I'm talking about average game package weight...

For example, I had WCP shipped from New York, shipping cost: $6.00.
WC III shipped from Idaho, cost: $5.05.

AND NOW, there's this guy in Cincinnati who pretends shipping will cost $13.00 (!!!!) for Wing Commander Privateer gold (CD-ROM).
LOAF, how much does the Privateer gold package weigh compared to WCP and WC III?

WTF is going on? Is this guy trying to rip me off, or is the package that heavy? Or what?

I do not want to know what it would cost to ship to Europe then. And 13$ seems too high if a parcel from NY, which is farther, away only cost 6$! (Cincinnati is nearer to Canada, isn't it?)

Privateer Gold should weigh less than WCP or WCIII -- but shipping amounts on eBay are very rarely based on real numbers (G) Actual shipping is generally just a few dollars anywhere in North America.

By the way Bandit, what are your plans of getting P. and some Ge. books sent to the USA? Did they 'fall' into the water? I am still waiting for an answer...or even a 'no I thought one more time about it and don't really want it' would also be enough (if you really think so). But an answer wouldn't be bad. :D

I got Privateer Gold sent to me here in Australia from the US (Airmail), and it only cost me $10. I didn't think to check the actual postage on the envelope though.

I think $13 is way too steep to Canada.

Bah, the guy's trying to be a smartass...

I'll just have to give him the address of a friend in Boston... :rolleyes:
'Just makes the whole process more damn complicated, but I'll only pay $3.25 that way...

Back