Ship prices for WC Universe.

The animation of the series was absolutely horrible -- but the writing and voicework was great, since it was done with the original ST cast (minus... Chekov, I think), and the episodes were written by serious sci-fi authors like Niven.

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Originally posted by Supdon3
WHich is the proper name, Kzin or Kzinti? My source says Kzin.

The index in "The Man-Kzin Wars" says: "Kzin: Homeplanet of the Kzinti" and "Kzinti: Language of the Kzinti", so I assume "Kzinti" is correct. But isn't it so, that "Kzinti" is plural and "Kzin" is singular? I am not sure anymore, it has been a while...
And there is a ST animated series? And the Kzinti appeared? Wow...

Kizn is singular. Kizinti is the name of the race. like man and mankind. (and womankind :))

God I think only if the original ST had the graphics of todays Trek, WC or B5!!! (esp B5)

It would be a killer show! Women, tight tops/minis, evil villains and Kirk ALWAYS wins :)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
The animation of the series was absolutely horrible -- but the writing and voicework was great, since it was done with the original ST cast (minus... Chekov, I think), and the episodes were written by serious sci-fi authors like Niven.

Walter Koenig wrote an episode, I think.

It was still a good effort I thought!

I loved their spacesuits in one of the episodes, I think it was the "Pirates of Orion". They were just like energy fields. Shame it didn't fit in with the technology at the time of Star Trek.

I really liked that animated episodes of ST, more than the actual series!

And yeah, the life support belts were just a gag *lol*

But the plots were great and it was very well written, and unlike in the actual show, Kirk didn't get in bed with the green chick every time so there was more room for science (yaaay). All in all I thought it was a great series!

God, I don't remember specific episodes anymore... But I do remember they first time they encountered a cloaked ship... It had a beautiful painting of a bird of prey on the ship, and so they nmamed it a Klingon Bird Of Prey :)

Originally posted by gryphon
God, I don't remember specific episodes anymore... But I do remember they first time they encountered a cloaked ship... It had a beautiful painting of a bird of prey on the ship, and so they nmamed it a Klingon Bird Of Prey :)

Actually the first ship they met that could cloak was a Romulan Bird of Prey, we don't see Klingon Birds of Prey until the Movies, specifically ST:3

Well, Nap, I'd respond "get a life!" But since I have none myself, I'll just say I stand corrected :)

Anyway, it was a nice body painting...

hey, how about those V'ger visual effects in the Film! Those are great for their time, and I love the sound they use to represent it, does anyone know where to get that, I want to sample it for my keyboard...

V'ger was some wierd shiznit. It's even generally excepted that V'ger was the Federations first contact with the Borg. Likewise with weird stuff established later, Trelane from that one TOS episode with him in it which the name escapes me is said to be a young Q.

Back