Ship List for BCM

icetiger

Spaceman
Ok here is the list of ships that I can currently do for BCM (www.bc3000ad.com)

Cap Ships-
Vesuvius
Bengal
Victory
Concordia
Midway

Fighters- Most Confed Fighters

If you want any other ships added let me know!

Originally posted by icetiger

Cap Ships-
Vesuvius
Bengal
Victory
Concordia
Midway

Ships to add: All the REST of 'em! :D

Seriously, though, how are you doing this, since (as far as I know), BCM ain't even been released yet?...

Also, is there any possibility (with this engine) of creating some sort of "levels" for it, since it DOES include a "first person shooter" component?...

It is quite easy preacher- The Supreme Commander (head of bc3000ad development) Has named off exactly what needed to be done to alter the game through GBS II tools. Furthermore, using the GBS I system on Bc3000ad you can get an idea of what is possible and adding ships is quite easy if you have the 3d models and textures. And BCM just went gold yesterday so expect to see it in stores soon.
As to your question... The engine is capable of extroidinary things if you know how, but yes you can script "missions" but they are more aptly called scenarios.

Oh yeah if you want any more ships added you got to send me a non .IFF copy of the model

The Fighters I think I am gonna narrow down to- Hellcat, Arrow, Dragon, Panther, Vampire, Excalibur, and maybe a couple others.

Its called Game Builder System and is included with bc3000ad v2x
And the GBS 2 system will either be available upon purchase or downloaded in the multiplayer patch.
Ice Tiger

Its called Game Builder System and is included with bc3000ad v2x
And the GBS 2 system will either be available upon purchase or downloaded in the multiplayer patch.
Ice Tiger

Is there any possibility (with GBS) of creating some sort of "levels" for BCM, since it BCM DOES include a "first person shooter" component?...

Well not levels per se but scenarios think of them as much larger levels. But I guess the answer is essentially yes to your question :p .The system is really great and I am hoping more modders jump over to that to capitalize its potential.

(was previously a double post figure I will make the best of it :p)
Well I was wondering the process used to extract models from the wc3 game. There are quite a few cat models and confed destroyers I was hoping to get and retexture. Any one have any thoughts?

Well not levels per se but scenarios think of them as much larger levels. But I guess the answer is essentially yes to your question :p .The system is really great and I am hoping more modders jump over to that to capitalize its potential.

Say, you don't suppose I already HAVE it, do you?--I got a version of BC3000ad on a "PC Games" CD a coupla years ago (the magazine may now be defunct), which has the complete game on it--would it have GBS on it?... It says that it's the "finally patched up version" of BC3k.

I'll do a look at the CD sometime soon, but if it's there, what subdirectory should I look for it under, or what is the filename to install GBS?...

Well I was wondering the process used to extract models from the wc3 game. There are quite a few cat models and confed destroyers I was hoping to get and retexture. Any one have any thoughts?

Get 3d exploration and Thomas plugin, most of those ships have already been converted to WCP/SO, so you will be able to open the models and save in a varyet of formats.

Originally posted by Preacher

Say, you don't suppose I already HAVE it, do you?--I got a version of BC3000ad on a "PC Games" CD a coupla years ago (the magazine may now be defunct), which has the complete game on it--would it have GBS on it?... It says that it's the "finally patched up version" of BC3k.

I'll do a look at the CD sometime soon, but if it's there, what subdirectory should I look for it under, or what is the filename to install GBS?...

They have the entire BC3K for download on http://www.bc3000ad.com for about 120MB...as well as the Game Construction System 1 :)

Cap Ships-
Vesuvius
Bengal
Victory
Concordia
Midway

I wouldn't mind to see some Kilrathi ships, the 22km long Dreadnought, the Dralthi (regardless what version) or a Fralthi.

Back