Several problems

PaulHigg

Spaceman
This game is GREAT!! But, when I play it I have two cursors and they are linked together, I have the standard Mac cursor and the green game cursor. Sometimes the Mac cursor goes away, randomly. Any help? In setup I have just mouse control and not joystick control, 1024 MB RAM setting, VBO on, sharp bases, extreme detail, reflective Per Pixel Lighting.

Then, the large O won't clear the MFD, why?

The small o doesn't work either. The objectives are always on the screen and not in the MFD.

Otherwise it is working fine on my iMac flat panel PowerPC G4 1GHz, 512 MB RAM, GeForce4 MX AGP 32 MB video memory.

PaulHigg said:
This game is GREAT!! But, when I play it I have two cursors and they are linked together, I have the standard Mac cursor and the green game cursor. Sometimes the Mac cursor goes away, randomly. Any help? In setup I have just mouse control and not joystick control, 1024 MB RAM setting, VBO on, sharp bases, extreme detail, reflective Per Pixel Lighting.
Try searching the forum for it, I'm sure the topic has come up a few times. IIRC, the solution was to change the "Bases" setting, perhaps to filtered? Or hardware cursor?

Two cursors

Thanks for your reply. I will try your suggestions about searching the forum and changing the bases setting.

Paul

Back