Semper Fi

Shooter

Rear Admiral
Just a quick question. Where can I find a picture of a Terran Confederation Marine ? Please, NOT from the movie, more WC 1 style...

Thanks

Parabens pelo Mundial Starkey. Pena que Portugal... voçê sabe .:confused:

Well, I was browsing thru the Fan Art section and I thought that I would like to see some Marine action in there. I could do it but I haven't got any models to follow...

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
They're... green 2-pixel-by-2-pixel blobs... with red 1-pixel-by-1-pixel hats. :)

Where do they show up? I'd like to get a screenshot of them for my WC uniforms project i've been working on off and on...i've got WC Academy and WC4 done...with most stuff from WC2. I can't take screenshots from WC1 (for some reason...), nor can I from WC3. I don't have WCP in my possesion at the moment...WC Academy has some stange uniforms going on occasionally....

Anyway, on the topic of marines, are those people in WC4 in the brown uniforms marines, or are they just security? They show up a number of times, whether it be to arrest and execute Blair or security in the Congress.

Confed Marines show up in a bunch of WC1 cut scenes... they help the Mopoks capture Kilrathi... they blow up the Kilrathi base on Brimstone...

They have green uniforms and red beany hats.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
But that didn't happen during Wing Commander I, did it?

It was the centerpiece of Secret Missions 2!
Even if you argue that the expansion isn't a part of the core game, it uses the same cutscene graphics.
Also worth noting is that Hunter's brother died in that assault.

In WC3 the marines show up when you bust the scientist out of the POW camp. (they arrest Vagabond)
In WC1 they look like the US green berrets with red hats.

Back