Selling my collection :(

boatgeek

Rear Admiral
Hi all,

It has been a while since I have been here, life has a tendency to get in the way like that.

Due to downsizing, and the ready availability of our beloved games on GOG, I am looking to part with my collection. Most of it is fairly worthless TBH, I have WC1 Secret Missions on 3.5" and 5.25" in original boxes, a little battered now.

My real question is whether the Kilrathi Saga has any residual value. I remember spending £100 to get it on Ebay nearly 20 years ago but I have no idea whether it is really still a collectors item.

Anyway, nice to re-connect with you all and if anyone is interested in my old stuff please let me know.

I don't think any of that sounds worthless. People (including non-diehard fans) are still looking to get big box classics as collector's items. Kilrathi Saga might not go for $100+ rates like it used to, but it's still definitely a worthwhile purchase. Especially with Stinger's wcdx patch, it's certainly a viable alternative to GOG to this day.

I think with GoG being out there the key is pristine, because people are still buying them but as collectors items.

KS is a special one because it’s not available on GoG, wcdx requires it, it’s not easy to find a cheap one.
If it was complete and it near perfect condition I’d be interested, but even if not you should be able to get in the ballpark of $100

There is a nick in the corner of the box but the rest is immaculate. Even the cases for the CDs are the originals.
TKS.jpg

Back