Seether and Blair

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCe

Vice Admiral
If acording to Tolwyn, Seether was superior to Blair. Why didn't Tolwyn use Seether to end the War?

Most likely because Seether was doing his own part in the war within Covert Ops and Skunk Works to be bothered with gaining noteriety.

I'd also like to point out that, according to the WC4 novel, Blair was part of the template used to create Seether and the GE project.

[Edited by LeHah on 06-21-2001 at 15:00]

Seether didn't graduate Academy until *after* the war... (well... he never actually graduated the Academy... but I digress...)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Seether didn't graduate Academy until *after* the war... (well... he never actually graduated the Academy... but I digress...)

How can he finished the academy after the war, and then Hawk reconizes him aboard the Intrepid with that "mine-stunt". Hawk knew his as rookie, but it don't makes sence that Seether fought in the War and after the War he graduated at the academy...

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Hawk knew him *from* the Academy...

No, Hawk said "back in the War i had a rookie on my wing. he was the only one who could do that stunt". Hawk also mentions that Seether was moved out very quick to Covert. that suggests that Seether was kicking around before the Boder World Conflict.

No, he explains pretty clearly that it was at the Academy... I'll look up the exact quote when I get home.

Hmz... but why ended Hawk up in the Border Worlds after he was a COnfed Instructor?

He got a cadet killed during a training mission...he wasn't officially kicked out of Confed service, but there was no real future for him -- so he became a mercenary... and ended up in the Border Worlds.

Yeah, when Blair's hand was chopped off by Darth Vader, Tolwyn bought it to create Seether with the tissue after Joruus C'baoth had cloned Luke with it and af-*blaster shot*

*bonk*

:D

hehehe.... when dropping the Temblor Bomb!

"Use the Force... Chris"

NOO! NOT THE VOICES AGAIN!!

:D

whats the name of the episode?

I once downloaded all 13 of em (Took me 2 darn hours!) but haven't watched them all yet. Invisible enemy is good!

administrative assistant?

Just tell me if I am getting too much Off Topic!

[Edited by Zim on 06-22-2001 at 10:55]

hey LOAF, are there any more hints to star wars or other sci fi movies in the WC series than the one at the end of WC3 (isn't he the guy from SW) that you, or anyone else, knows of?

TIA

Zim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back