Seeking Enlightenment

Milatry

Petty Officer
I don't know if someone all ready asked this but I was looking at the pics at the Fan Projects and looking at some of the pics form the game and some of the ideas that the team had. I was seeing that there's an Arrow, Bearcat, Piranha and a Dragon I know that some of these may have been for the first team but they all looked good so what happened to them. Even if they didn't put them in the game it would have been cool to play with them anyways. I know that the brige pic was to much for the game to handle but what about the fiction does that make the game crash or was it just dropped. Finaly the cap ship that looks like Terrn and Kilrathi combined what happened to that and the improved Dragon?

Most of those screenshots show either very old work-in-progress images, or (in the case of the ones you're asking about) the first version of UE, which was never actually completed. The second version of UE, which we started in early 2000, had very little in common with the original.

As fpr the specific ships you ask about... well, the Piranha is of course straight from WCP/SO. The Bearcat, the Arrow and the Dragon were all just taken from WC4 (actually, I don't think the Arrow was taken at all - as far as I know, that Dauntless bridge background is the only place where it shows up). In any case, just about all WC4 ships can be downloaded from the CIC's SO Ships section. And as for that capship, that screenshot is all I ever saw of it. I don't even know who was modelling it, and I assume it was never completed.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok I did know about the WC4 ships being at the SO Ships section and as for the other ships why wont/will someone pick up were someone left it because they both look really cool. That fighter look like it can kick butt it would be really fun to be able to have some fun with them both or any of them.

also that cool looking ship created by "Alexander"Rylex"Grober" on the 5TH Birthday wallpaper. I know that everone how can convert or create the ships are busy but I just like to but the idea out there so the people how make these ships could have some fun with there creations in the game they created it for.

Back