Seeing Movie Snakier images......

Major A Payne

Rear Admiral
After an exhausting search I've come up with one single image of the ship. Has anyone else had better luck finding images and if so could they please point me to them (I'm particularly after images of the rear and underside to show the front)

Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to help.

hmmm yeah, I did do some picture grabbing a while back. Here's a few shots of the Snakier. Keep in mind that the Battleship in the middle of the movie looks very similar with a few slight differences.

Attachments

• Snakier.jpg
    Snakier.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 73
  • snak.jpg
    snak.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Snakier2.jpg
    Snakier2.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Snakier1.jpg
    Snakier1.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Snakier3.jpg
    Snakier3.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Snakier4.jpg
    Snakier4.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 73
hmmm yeah, I did do some picture grabbing a while back. Here's a few shots of the Snakier. Keep in mind that the Battleship in the middle of the movie looks very similar with a few slight differences.

Looks like you have fallen into the same trap you are warning about. The picture marked Snak.jpg is actually said battleship.

Cant remember who it was who told me about the difference, but I thought they were the same ship too. I never paid enough attention to that.

Looks like you have fallen into the same trap you are warning about. The picture marked Snak.jpg is actually said battleship.

Cant remember who it was who told me about the difference, but I thought they were the same ship too. I never paid enough attention to that.

I did notice the difference actually (since I made that thread). It has a lot of similarities, and I debated about including it. It isn't an actual shot from the movie as opposed to the other ships though. And the person that made it who worked on the film labeled it that way. The clarity made it kind of interesting to include. I should have mentioned that though I guess, so good catch. The angle makes it look shorter that it is too since it looks very similar to the Snakier except for the flat sections near the rear.

Ähm... is it just me or did that vessel looks quite more than just a little bit like the ANS Reliant from Starlancer?

Ähm... is it just me or did that vessel looks quite more than just a little bit like the ANS Reliant from Starlancer?

It's not just you. Digital Anvil reused some of the movie CG assets for Starlancer.

Back