"Secret Project Discussion"??

How much are you curious

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iceblade

Admiral
Are they trying to cause us anguish? If it had said Admin. forum or something and I wouldn't care, but this hits human curiousity hard.

All I really want to know, though, is what it pertains to? Is it relating to Dragon*Con, or the CIC, or perhaps the forums, or is it a mod? Or does it have to do with something outside of a computer?

What the hell is it!?!?!?!?

And that finance dev'? I need a few (trilion) credits to by me a new Strike Carriar! as a member of the community I demand to recive the sevices I'm intitaled to!!!

Weird?

I wouldn't think this "project" would have anything to do with that discussion earlier on the IRC.

(poor Bob)

hahahhahhahah!!!!! :D :D

Don't make me laugh, oh wait you already did. :D :p :D

--just to let you know, I am putting down all this hints as I come across them in notepad--

Secret Project Discussions are for Secret Project people. 'Nuff said.

If you really must know, all I can tell you is that the Secret Project has nothing to do with the conspiracy against Preacher.

Thats kept to the Olde Saybrook manor!

I didn't know there was a consipiracy against, but that would give some explanation why he was banned.

On the other hand this could be more April Foolery

"secret projects discussion" is OK if :
it is about 'secret projects', and not 'secret discussion' about public projects.

i just know from experience working on various projects, once you get a team-thread that's locked out, you just end up posting there cause it won't ever get spammed and only relevant people post.

and eventually the team people only post there and forget about even checking the other threads, and normal who-evers see nothing is going on in the public area and just stop coming.

the MFQ3 (http://www.planetquake.com/mfq3) community was hit pretty hard by this. i remember times when the public forums had ~6 months since the last time a team person posted on them. to outsiders the mod looked dead, and a lot of people forgot about it, even though development was going on.

in any case. locked threads are ok, just whoever goes to them don't forget about the not-so-secret ones.

-scheherazade

According to expierience, this is either
A: Something that either IS a blatantly obvious April Fools joke with a few threads thrown in in order to make use think that it's acutally used for something or has something to do concerning the mentioned joke, or....
B: Was started today in an effort of reverse psychology to make us THINK it was an April Fools joke and pay it no heed.

... Me? I'm leaning towards the first one.
If it is neither of these, well then whatever, as long as the mods get finished, and the community of Wing Commander remains active.

I find it truly horrible that the general reaction was "Don't tell us you have secrets!". I mean, come on, have some self esteem - you people *deserve* to know the secrets!

(... even though there aren't any....)

Back