Secret Ops

Concordia_FP

Spaceman
I just got through playing Prophecy for the first time, and I really don''t think it's right to restrict distribution of Secret Ops because I for one hated how WCP ended...A new race declares war on everything, and one carrier ends the war in less than a month?

Unfortunately, it´s their game and they can release it only if they feel like. Write a letter asking them to release the other episodes and I´ll sign it too.

And, always remember, they gave the game for FREE.

Originally posted by Starkey
Unfortunately, it´s their game and they can release it only if they feel like. Write a letter asking them to release the other episodes and I´ll sign it too.

And, always remember, they gave the game for FREE.

Only until Prophecy Gold came out on CD. Then they could make money off it and WCP.

Originally posted by Concordia_FP
A new race declares war on everything, and one carrier ends the war in less than a month?

That's not completely accurate. The ships the Midway encountered were only a scouting party.

Re: Re: Secret Ops

Originally posted by KrisV
How much of the game did you sleep through?

I'm guessing everything after we first encounter the Nephilim, in G'wriss, right up till the ending cinematic where Blair gets jumped just as he's trying to escape that tower, and we blow it. :D

Back