Secret Ops - Lost serial number & starter pack registration

Fabio

Spaceman
Lost Serial Number

Is it possible to retrieve the original somehow?
Most places have some sort of service where you can tell it to e-mail you your lost password, is there something similar for your registration number?

This is why you're supposed to keep a record of the registration number - IIRC the e-mail tells you as such. ;)

I'm going to stick this one up at the top, since it's a somewhat common question with a simple answer that doesn't require personalization.

TC

You know, I managed to get the eps from a legal source after they stopped "offering them" on their site. It seems that they were in the old archive of the ftp that was the original download server. there was no password or anything, so I think I can assume it doesn't matter.

If you downloaded them after the copyright owner decided to no longer offer it for free, it wasn't exactly legal. It doesn’t matter if you downloaded it from a site that just forgot to delete it like ***** or a site that makes it available knowing it's not supposed to, like *******. It's not terrible crime, either.

Try this Fabio.
Callsign: GuestGunnr
Registration Code: 3558

It's routinely gone up and down for years. It was still up in April when the poster posted that. In fact, it works for me right now again.

It's not up anymore is it?
Doesn't this site have some sort of callsign generator or something, thats how I got mine.
Could you have more that one call sign? Or how would that work...

My copy of SO doesn't seem to need the serial anymore. Now, that's strange.

Sharky Hetro said:
It's not up anymore is it?
Doesn't this site have some sort of callsign generator or something, thats how I got mine.
Could you have more that one call sign? Or how would that work...

Yeah, it is still up. You might have to reload it once or twice to get it to load. You could generate all the callsigns you need, but the game prompts you to put in the callsign and serial when you first log in. The generator is linked from the top of this thread. Might be able to change it with a registry tweak or by starting a new game.

Hi,

I managed to get the regsitration done, but i don't know where to get the game itself. Any help?

Back