Second Privateer addon possible?

BachManiac

Rear Admiral
Hi!

When you guys have finished your awesome work and have chilled out some time what do you think about a second addon (after Righteous Fire)?

we could name it like "Revival of Steltek" for example.. :)

It could be made after finishing the big WC-Universe and use the whole map of WC-U!

A lot of missions, some new equipment and at the end of the game you have your 4 stelteks on your ship! :)

what do you think?

Flesh out a story and I'll be happy to help... more priv is always good.

Plus I think that Brownhair is a lot sexier than Bluehair, sorry :p

I seem to remember a thread where guys were talking about guys' hair once before. It got closed or something.

Dunno about having more Steltek stuff, but additional campaigns are easy to add to the game, you just have to come up with them :)

Here's all we know about the "Privateer: Special Operations" storyline:

The Terran Navy concentrates peace efforts on outer worlds, where renegate forces stage brutal attacks on the Kilrathi colonial worlds. Many of the rebels are from Sol System, where unemployment has skyrockted to 22.3 percent since three-quarters of the TCN enlistees were decommissioned.

Analysts predict that recovering from half a century of warfare will be long, consuming task that requires at least two decades of economic and social adjustment in every facet of life...

The Terran Confederation assigns eighteen reserve marine units to civilian trade bases in Gemini Sector, where reports filter in concerning contraband activity. Gemini has long been a problem area for patrolling forces due to the large number of Kilrathi inhabitants and the localized Free Trade Agreement. The move sparks unrest among the Merchant's Guild after over half the trading force relocates across enemy lines.MIlitary officials step up patrols along hte Kilrathi lines as attacks on civilian merchant ships reaches an alltime high.

A team of sociologists and archeologists en route to Gemini Sector are captured, and vid-transmissions of their torture beamed back to Sol. News leaks out to the general public, who becomes outraged and demands reprisal on Kilrathi P.O.W. The four men aboard were undertaking the dangerous trek to investigate rumors of a Steltek alien "rosetta" stone believed to contain valuable information about uncharted sectors.

Back