Screenshots Release Thread

I have also got something cooking but its not the time to release it...and has only indirectly something to do with Saga but I think its still worth taking a look at it.
I think it will come with the new webpage.

Anyone else ever just get bored of waiting for more and go through this entire thread? Just curious kinda wondering if Im the only one.

Did I say it was gonna come out faster if you looked through it I just wanted to know if anyone else like me ever look through the thread at some of their older pics. I didn't mean any disrespect towards nobody I was just curious I always notice that a few people are always browsing on the saga thread.

Stone said:
Did I say it was gonna come out faster if you looked through it I just wanted to know if anyone else like me ever look through the thread at some of their older pics. I didn't mean any disrespect towards nobody I was just curious I always notice that a few people are always browsing on the saga thread.
You said you were going through the entire thread. Why you'd want to look at old images and updates I don't know, but I do know that doing so won't make it come out any faster. Saga is a very ambitous project and it won't come out this year or the next and probably not even the 2 after that.

Im sorry do you speak for everyone? Have I offended you in any way? because some of your responses seem kinda insulting towards me. I was just curious if others like me visited this thread that often I believe I made that clear. I see that you prob don't thats fine I really don't see any point in continuing this discussion unless somebody wants to say that yeah they visit the old screen shot thread. Try not to be so negative Death. Prob shouldn't of wasted time for a response but what the heck.

I try not not be I just get curious sometimes and figure after watching for so long I might as well start communicating and maybe get some dialogue going I just did get the kind I wanted.

I know dude, sometimes it just looks like everyone around here seems to be a bit on edge. Specially after the saga flaming a while back.. could be my imagination but then again I am used to forums like http://forum.rekordsrekords.com/forum/
a completely different world :)

I'll shut up about the subject now.. not very constructive in anyway.. I just had to say it :)

I think the real problem with a comment like Stone's first on this thread is that the pictures in this thread are at best about a eight months old if not older. Nothing wrong with looking at them of course, but if you aren't going to post something contructive about what you like or dislike about them there's not much point in bringing them up.

That said, I though some of Lt.Death100's responses came off a bit overly rude whether he meant them to or not. Not a big deal and I've seen a lot worse. Stone's response was ludicrous however. Bringing back an outdated picture thread to say nothing of any value is forum necrophilia. Was it good for you?

The mature thing to do would have been to let Stone's post get old and forgotten (unless by some chance it happened to spark reasonable discussion).

A final note regarding the statement "Sorry for caring.": Caring isn't resurrecting and summarily raping an eight month-dead thread. If you want to show Saga team that you care, I reccomend finding their emails or PMing those of their crew that browse the forums here. Find out what's going on, let them know your interested and above all else, don't practice necrophilia, it causes nasty infections... And AIDS... and Poverty... and other horrible things. Just say no.

meisdavidp said:
That said, I though some of Lt.Death100's responses came off a bit overly rude whether he meant them to or not. Not a big deal and I've seen a lot worse. Stone's response was ludicrous however. Bringing back an outdated picture thread to say nothing of any value is forum necrophilia. Was it good for you?

The mature thing to do would have been to let Stone's post get old and forgotten (unless by some chance it happened to spark reasonable discussion).

A final note regarding the statement "Sorry for caring.": Caring isn't resurrecting and summarily raping an eight month-dead thread. If you want to show Saga team that you care, I reccomend finding their emails or PMing those of their crew that browse the forums here. Find out what's going on, let them know your interested and above all else, don't practice necrophilia, it causes nasty infections... And AIDS... and Poverty... and other horrible things. Just say no.
I didn't really mean it in such a bad way, but you're right, the best choice would have been to keep my mouth shut.

meisdavidp said:
I think the real problem with a comment like Stone's first on this thread is that the pictures in this thread are at best about a eight months old if not older. Nothing wrong with looking at them of course, but if you aren't going to post something contructive about what you like or dislike about them there's not much point in bringing them up.

A final note regarding the statement "Sorry for caring.": Caring isn't resurrecting and summarily raping an eight month-dead thread.

Forum necrophilia? Summarily raping? Jesus Christ, get over yourself.

We strongly encourage people to bring back old threads if they have something new to say. Even if what they're saying isn't some new or profound bit of information, every one of Stone's posts has been perfectly legitimate, and all this crap you guys are posting is much worse.

Back