Screenshots Release Thread

Here's another batch of screenshots:

A Savannah type cruiser:
lightcruiser1.jpg

A squad of Longbows:
bolt2.jpg

A Destroyer in front of a strange stellar structure:
destroyer1.jpg

A very impressive strike force heading to destroy something. If you check one of the screenies above you might find out what. ;)
fighters3.jpg

I dunno. It's a big group, for sure, but you must take into consideration that any target worth keeping is worth defending. Those fighters will have their hands full, and I suspect that more than one of those bombers won't be coming back. Between enemy fighters, capship turrets, and the general confusion of battle, it can get pretty hairy out there, even for a group that size.

overmortal said:
I dunno. It's a big group, for sure, but you must take into consideration that any target worth keeping is worth defending. Those fighters will have their hands full, and I suspect that more than one of those bombers won't be coming back. Between enemy fighters, capship turrets, and the general confusion of battle, it can get pretty hairy out there, even for a group that size.

yes, yes, yes :D

carrier.jpg

missiles.jpg

Fruitcake said:
Come on, Tolwyn. Show us a screenie from inside the guts of that Bhantkara-class carrier. :)

Uh, rather not. The textures haven't been lynxified inside, and the final result will be a secret until the release. :)

**mental note** annoy Lynx again starting texturing my detailed hangar-model :D

damn all those screenshots look amazing...looks like we are going to have a WC that fights into the huge fighter battles we've often read about but due to limits in engine we didn't get to see....can't wait..

I was wondering about the campaign model, in Freespace you weren't allowed to continue if you failed the mission. Is this possible in WC Saga? Do you get different missions if you fail to accomplish certein objectives?

in FS2 you can continue if you failed a mission... it depends on how you setup campaign. And as far as I recall, if you failed a mission for 5 times you were allowed to continue.

Now, do you want more pictures? :D

Damn, the Hermes looks ready to kick ass and I like the backgrounds.

Is it possible to add windows to the starbase though? To me, it seems kinda dark compared to the Hermes moored alongside.

Back