Screenshots Release Thread

There can be only one judgement: COMPLETELY BEAUTIFUL!

shadow6.jpg

OH MY GOD!!!! PLEASE LET ME FLY THAT!!!! Really though I wish I could to that, I can't even make a box :( Ah well i can make paper and plastic models. I working on my Paper Tbolt right now. I like how you can see the "DANGER" label on the intakes. Any word on the demo release date?

Tolwyn said:
exactly :D

Now it is your turn: which ship from WC you would like to have as wallpaper. The choice is limited by our models, of course.

Thunderbolt all the way baby....al the way!!

Thanks.

hi all,

first thing i have to say is, what the fuck have u done ? ;)
U made me cry as i found out that:

"Sooner or later, Wing Commander will be reborn." (read this loud with the Voice of a true Heroic warrior) :cool:

I've read the thread and noticed you are planning to include ships from WC1-4 but NOT Prophecy. If it is not going to go to far (damn my english is not native...) i'd like to know the reason for this decision.

i realy like the TCS Midway, and it nearly made me cry when blair was not going to return :( :eek:

BTW: what does the term TCS stands for ? "Terran Confederation Ship" ?

2nd BTW: how do i get my avatar to work, i have the "Disable Avatar by default and can't change it..."

You can't get an avatar to work in this forum, they're assigned by the admins. The little gold bars are rank signs.

You've got the TCS part, right.

Tolwyn, back me up on this, but AFAIK, there are no plans to release any Prophecy ships, certainly not as part of the 'core' release.

Moonsword said:
Tolwyn, back me up on this, but AFAIK, there are no plans to release any Prophecy ships, certainly not as part of the 'core' release.

as you surely know, we are not planning to release any ships from WC5 in the original release. There are, of course, plans for the feature :)

@Black Sheep: welcome to our little corner of the universe :) Judging from your signature: is it possible that you are from Russia?

Tolwyn said:
as you surely know, we are not planning to release any ships from WC5 in the original release. There are, of course, plans for the feature :)

@Black Sheep: welcome to our little corner of the universe :) Judging from your signature: is it possible that you are from Russia?

hehe no, i am a Member of the German "IL-2 Sturmovik" comunity (play this game in a "clan") however these words have gotten verry pupular in the German forum,

the best quotes of him are:

Shool-Physiks are not enough!
You are Wrong, be Shure!

(it's more a joke than meant serious)

well ok :)
i think i can live with a "maybe-later" for the WC5 :)

I see... Wing Commander is very popular in Germany, isn't it? (I am speaking from my own experience, LOL). The original core team was from Germany actually...

i don't know about popularity, but those who played it enjoied it verry much.

and for me, i realy can't remember a single game which lead me to play a whole campaing.
WC3 & 5 were the first than we have FS2 but at the end WC-owns FS2.

and now 'nough said back to toppic :)
nice Work :) :cool:

Well, I finally got Freespace 2. You guys can now officially release the demo. :D

JK, it looks perfect guys. I can't wait to play it.

Uh....Exarch.....FAIK, the demo and the full game are self executables, there is no need to have free space 2

Uh....Exarch.....FAIK, the demo and the full game are self executables, there is no need to have free space 2

...I knew that. Well, at least I have something new to play for a while.

EDIT: I just remembered I had a question. Will the game have cockpit struts and stuff to make it look like your inside the fighter, or will it still just be the HUD?

You will still have the HUD, but more like in WC3+4 instead of the normal FS2 HUD.
Only the position of the stuff will be the same...but maybe we could even change that...not sure at this point.

Back