Screenshots Release Thread

Damn if SAGA looks this cool.... why not call EA ask them if there interested in releasing a fullblown wing commander game :D
Great Work guys... when do we get the Demo?

Dishwasher said:
Damn if SAGA looks this cool.... why not call EA ask them if there interested in releasing a fullblown wing commander game :D
Great Work guys... when do we get the Demo?

this will be announced in the next few days :)

Could anyone display the model of the Lexington-class Carrier or Gettysburg-class Battle Cruiser?
-Thanks

Dundradal said:
The sticky threads in this forum have pictures of all the ships they are introducing....

we have never released the Concordia-class officially. But here are the pics.
Click!

Last edited by a moderator:
one new feature is shown on this screen. The first one to find it will get a wallpaper of his favorite ship :)

screen05.jpg

Um I found Issues with the Sheffield. It is supposed to have a Rear hangar (Do I get a wall paper?)

Tolwyn's question was "what was new to the screenshot?", it's not "what should be protested about today?" This thread is a sticky on top of the forum, and therefore not a place for someone to post stupid shit and waste our time.

Remember that you are posting in the WC Saga forum, you are on our turf and you better think twice before cursing out a Saga team member again. Same way no one here (including Saga members) can tell off a CIC moderator and get away with it.

You don't go into someone else's house and tell that house owner to 'fuck off'.

Destroyer.PNG

You mean this hanger? Be a bit tough to land a fighter there. :eek: BTW, thats the WC4 model. Makes one think that all destroyers may not have come with a hanger bay standard like the Coventry had in WC3.

As for whats different about the pic, maybe a hint will help out. Its also the answer to this question. "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?" :)

C-ya

powell99 said:
fuck off it has a hangar

You may want to reconsider your attitude towards forum users here, and especially Wing Commander Saga staff, or I'll have you banned faster than you can call for your mother.

Yeah sorry I was just trying to point out that in the wc3 intro a Sheifeild Class DD had a hanger and that thought that it would make sence that they would all have that but I must be wrong (I am also sorry about swearing but I was just Obsvering and my wallpaper was a joke sorry I will let my self out) *Grabs his own collar and throws himself out the door*

Also Explaining the lack of a hangar in wc4, It's like this after ww2 most Essex Class Carrier had their 5inch turrets removed and because of that they got new conning towers. In the late 50's they got slanted flight decks. This could show us that the Sheiflield in WC4 was A) a refit B) An early Version C) the less likley other class D) It has a large door E) I should shut up

Surely powell's answer wasn't all too polite, "You can sit on my fist instead" wasn't too shabby either was it?

Anyways, nice work guys. This outta be the best thing that could ever come out of FS2 in my humble opinion.
Cheers.

Back