Screenshots Release Thread

gevatter Lars said:
The difference...well there isn't any cause our technical advisor would eat us for breakfast if we change something. ^_^

Speaking of which, could you authorize me for permission in the Hard Light developers forum? I'm Junior Technical Advisor or something, but I want to see what's happening.

Bob McDob said:
Speaking of which, could you authorize me for permission in the Hard Light developers forum? I'm Junior Technical Advisor or something, but I want to see what's happening.

So you can officially say you are a WC Saga tech advisor when you are out trolling on the HLP forums? (I saw your signature affiliating yourself to WC Saga when you posted the CIC 2003 FS2 bashing). Not that I was against it of course, but punching a ticket just for credentials really isn't cool.

psych said:
So you can officially say you are a WC Saga tech advisor when you are out trolling on the HLP forums? (I saw your signature affiliating yourself to WC Saga when you posted the CIC 2003 FS2 bashing). Not that I was against it of course, but punching a ticket just for credentials really isn't cool.

Mmmprh, that's why I removed it from my sig :\

Well I don't know what happend in this unknow thread Psych is refering to, but I think a little bit of enlisting wouldn't be that bad.

We had also some people in the german form that had a link to our page in there Sig and wheren't members of the mod. As long as they make it clear that they don't belong to WC:S when they are asked and send the people with questions over to our forum or directly to me.

So from my side its ok if anyone wants to do a little PR work for us...maybe on other sides too, like I do in other forums I visit...like the Mechwarrior forum.
(Quite funny to see a WC Sig in a Mechwarrior forum ^_^)

I dont see anything like an internal forum at HLP just the main one:
http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=46

Im now unable to logout (the link doesnt change)...crap... LOL (used to be the opposite)
about the cookies, i havent changed anything and always could post on any forum other than HLP.

I'm tired to get you guys tired about this...

I'll go over this more seriously when I have time to rejoin the team, meanwhile I'll keep visiting forums ;)

Works for me too.

When I'm using the link haderak posted, the Dev-Forum is not visible.

With Tolwyn's Link all is working fine, dev-forum is visible and can be
accessed too.

(considering the Kamrani class)

I MUST say that I prefer the original double little row of windows on the bridge to the one that we now have.

Reason? It looks like a pleasure cruise ship, not a figthing ship, it looks wrong!

Please stick to the original's bridge!

Back