Science officer Aurora Finley, now a roaming musician?

Nice to see you again! I'm sure we'd all love anything about the making of Prophecy.

P.S. I was pleasantly surprised by you choice of songs to parody for your children's material.

Thanks! I've got a new one coming out with lots of "classics", Foreigner, Guns & Roses, The Clash...even ABBA. It's called "Welcome To The Jungle Gym". Check out my website, I'll post some WC Prohecy photos....will I get in trouble if I do that? Ah, who cares. www.mindysmusic.com.

Later,
MIndy

Welcome back! I know we'd all love to see any photos you might have, but seriously, I wouldn't wish any trouble on you for doing so.

Thanks! I've got a new one coming out with lots of "classics", Foreigner, Guns & Roses, The Clash...even ABBA. It's called "Welcome To The Jungle Gym". Check out my website, I'll post some WC Prohecy photos....will I get in trouble if I do that? Ah, who cares. www.mindysmusic.com.

Later,
MIndy

Hey, I wouldn't think there would be any problem. Our news archives here are full of behind the scenes photos and stuff, and we all have a voracious appetite for more. Thanks!

Back